12V Accessory Pulse Timer
• Pulse Timer with Adjustable Delay
• Triggered by + or - Pulse, or State Change
• Adjustable Timer: 0 - 60 Seconds
Internal Product ID:
Did the Trick!
Works great! Turns out that when I was installing it, I found out that the one I was replacing still worked, a wire had just come loose.
I bought two of these and both units have failed. The first one died after a week of use on my motorcycle. The second one died after just a few days. I fused and relayed the power source to ensure longevity but it did nothing to stop these from dying prematurely. I would not recommend these at all.
Great Car Alarm Addition
This unit can be a valuable asset to any car alarm system. It enables you to connect almost any accessory to your alarm. Once triggered the unit activates the choosen accessory. I recommend connecting it into a underbody kit, or strobbing lights, it provides a great visual effect that demands attention when your alarm is whailing. Additionally it's made by DEI so you know your getting quality, and reliability.
This arrived right on time and has a great price tag!
It was a little unclear when I purchased these relays how to connect them. After I received them and bench tested them I realized they would not work for my application. THEY CAN ONLY TRIGGER ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
•Universal bypass module for aftermarket stereos
• Emulates a parking brake signal
•ntended for use in RVs, off-road vehicles and exhibition vehicles: Other applications are illegal
• 5 normally closed trigger inputs
• 1 negative trigger output
• Solid-state, high current relay block
• LED Indicators
• Dual Zone Proximity Sensor
• Dual zone sensing
• Protects both inside and outside of the vehicle
• Each zone is independently adjustable
• LED sensitivity test light
• Pre-wired 4-pin plug allows easy connection to all Omega systems
• Mercury Tilt Switch
• Detects Open Zones
• Waterproof Design
• Adjustable Angle
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage