the sound is great. the bluetooth part not so much. hard to get it to sync and you have to sync it every single time you turn them on. and the bluetooth range is WAY less than my $50 Zooka! I can be 10 ft away with my phone in my pocket and if i bend over or put anything between me and the speakers the music sputters. like the sound but disappointed with the use of a cheap bluetooth board... :( they should really fix that and it eould be a great product, as of now its just embarrassing..
Limitless Creations RADIANT4 Bluetooth Floor-Standing Speakers
Dual 8" 3-way Bluetooth Floor-Standing Speakers w/Line-In, Mic-Inputs, & 3.5mm Aux-In
Radiant Floor Standing Speakers
Ideal for your home, office, entertainment center or even the perfect touch for your man cave, these sleek floor speakers allow you to wirelessly play your music with any compatible Bluetooth A2DP device. Easily connect an alternate device such as MP3 player or a device without bluetooth using the stereo 3.5mm headphone jack. If you want to connect your television for some additional audio quality, simply use the attached RCA inputs. Radiant floor speakers feature two 8" woofers with a 3" mid and tweeter piezo with a wireless range up to 33 feet to control your music playback from across the room. These speakers will bring any average sound system to life with the powerful bass enhancement of XBASS sound. These series speakers are also available in black and white Single 6" or Dual 6".
- 2 Stereo Bluetooth WirelessPlay Speakers
- Three-way floor standing speaker
- Dual 8" Concave woofer, 3" Mid & tweeter piezo
- Works with any compatible Bluetooth A2DP
- Up to 33 feet (10 m) of wireless range (walls and structures may affect range)
- FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology
- Stereo 3.5mm and RCA inputs for connection to any audio device
- 2-Color LED source button/indicator
- Powerful bass enhancement with XBASS sound
- Conveniently placed buttons for easy access
- Color: White
- Also available:
- Product weight: 62 lbs
- Also found as Radiant 4 or Radiant Four
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
March 24, 2014
66 of 78 found this helpful
Battle mountain Nevada
March 9, 2014
I was looking around for some extra sound for my tv with out buying a surround sound system and these fit the bill perfectly great highs powerful bass and one really nice eye catcher better than a sound bar any day oh and the Bluetooth is a must
58 of 70 found this helpful
December 15, 2013
Very nice solid set up. Nice clean lows and crisp highs. Although, at higher volumes the highs distort rather badly and the bass is very over powering at that level. But for a house get together like we had, its perfect. Never even had to crank it to max volume. Its very loud and solid.
56 of 68 found this helpful
April 7, 2014
1) So I'm not going to sugar coat this and say how amazing the product is.
2) I'd like to first and foremost thank SE for sending yet another undamaged product to me VIA UPS, when I opened the box, I had over a years supply of packing peanuts (very happy to see that my product had a cushy ride).
3) There was no assembly necessary, besides attaching the coaxial cable from main speaker to secondary speaker.
4) I have an Iphone 5S....Bluetooth capabilities were not as i had expected, with or without my case on, I couldn't hear the full song without an interruption of silence (due to lack of well engineered antenna). I tested the distance of the Bluetooth and noticed that while aiming my phone perfectly at the speaker, it worked no more than 12 feet away. NEEDLESS TO SAY, you shouldn't be buying this product for it's Bluetooth capabilities (It's not the main feature).
5) I was and still am very impressed, as are my friends, with the sound quality that comes from these two towers. The immense bass that is produced from 4-8" woofers is powerful (especially in a confined room, as I house them in, for earth shattering performance) BUT, not overpowering. The 2-3" Mids along with the 2-tweeters, brings clarity to the deep low beats (I've tested these mids and tweeters with Opera - which non of you might enjoy, along with smooth piano pieces, both resulting in clear and concise sound). The readily available: Bass, XBass, Treble, and Echo (knobs) create your own little version of a home theater setup (minus the receiver).
6) Am I pleased with this purchase? Yes, for the what seemed to be a hefty price of $300, is now noticed as an investment. I hope and pray that I will not blow the woofers from too much enjoyment (doubtfully will).
7) Should you buy this product? That depends....If you want to show off to your friends and have a portable 31lbs (each) DJ on hand, then YES you should buy this.
Also I will note to any of you who may know anything about replacing parts for broken speakers, the two back panels that open up will easily show you where the guts of the speakers and wires are.
I'm happy with this product,
Hope this helped.
53 of 63 found this helpful
del rio tx
April 15, 2014
The dimensions is the best to connect, to the bluetooth is fast and the acoustic is wonderfull
53 of 64 found this helpful
December 24, 2013
I JUST GOT MINE TODAY. I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO SEND THEM BACK BECAUSE THEY PLAYED LIKE POOP...THESE SPEAKERS SOUND LIKE THEY COST MORE THAN $300!! THEN YOU CAN BLUETOOTH STUFF TO THEM...THERE JUST PERFECT!!! HIGHS CRISP, LOWS POUND GOOD ENOUGH FOR A HOUSE SPEAKER. I HAVE A 161 DB SYSTEM IN MY TRUCK AND A 147 DB SYSTEM IN MY DROPTOP MUSTANG...IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT GETTING THEM...GET THEM!!!!!
53 of 64 found this helpful
October 29, 2014
These speakers sound amazing they will shake the pictures on your walls…Expendables 2 was freakin awesome hooked up to these bad boys. Really happy with the price can never beat Sonic. The bluetooth however is a different story…Ill be sitting on the couch 5 feet away and it won't work but ill be 30 feet away and it'll turn on so don't expect amazing bluetooth range.
51 of 62 found this helpful
June 19, 2018
These speakers Sounds amazing. At less than $400, it's a real bargain. They are also very modern looking.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.