• Mechless AM/FM receiver with Bluetooth Connectivity
• Front 3.5mm aux input
• Front panel USB 1A charging port
• 2-band EQ & 4 preset EQ
• 1 pair of 2V RCA preamp outputs
Keep your phone out of the Cracks and In your View, with a Belva Universal Vent Mag! This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Add a universal 3.5mm auxiliary cable for FREE. This quality aux cable is 6 feet in length and is perfect for connecting portable music players to your stereo. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button.
Priced separately $44 94
Bundle Savings of $4 99
Total bundle price:
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
April 13, 2020
New radio for 1996 Ford Ranger
My factory radio died in my Ford Ranger so I bought this radio to replace it because it has USB and Bluetooth built-in. It's a nice little radio for the money and I was just playing Pandora music from my iPhone on it and it worked great. The sound is pretty good for a basic radio. and it looks pretty good installed in the dash. So, it was a good trade for the old radio. It is a single Din so it looks a bit different in the dash but it's not a problem.
The radio came with a Scosche FD1423B / FD1423 dash kit and a Scosche FD02B wiring harness. I ordered a different wiring harness, the Metra 70-5600, because of the wiring harness connections in my Ranger which kept me from having to cut any of the factor wires.
For installation, you wire the harnesses together wire to wire based on color, remove the cage from the radio and install it in the dash kit, put the dash kit in, plug up the wiring harnesses and push the radio into the dash kit until it clicks. For installation, I would recommend you view this Youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTrVOF6G01k .
June 23, 2020
IMPRESSIVELY NICE FOR THE PRICE!
THIS WAS INSTALLED IN A FARMERS TRACTOR. IT SAVED ROOM, PLUG AND PLAY TO FACTORY HARNESS AND SOUNDS EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS A NORMAL DIN SIZED RADIO. I HAVE 25 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL CAR AUDIO EXPERIENCE AND IF IT WERE NOT GOOD FOR THE APPLICATION I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY SO. THIS RADIO IS GREAT FOR TRACTOR'S, MOTORCYCLES,4-WHEELERS, SCOOTERS, AND BOATS IF YOU KEEP IT DRY.
June 8, 2020
I recently purchased this stereo player due to the cost and features packed in this unit. It was easy to install and the sound quality is PERFECT for me. The Bluetooth/handsfree call reception is very clear.
If you're looking to purchase a decent stereo(no cd), I highly recommend this little unit.
Best selling similar products
• 7" LCD Display
• Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
• Built-in Bluetooth
• 7 EQ Presets
• 10-Band EQ
• Backup Camera Input
• 50W x 4 Chan. MAX / 17W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 2 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• 3-band graphic with 7 selectable tone curves
• 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
• Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
• 60W x 4 Chan. Max • 17W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 2 Sets of Preamp Outputs
• Equalizer with Selectable Presets
• Bluetooth Calling and Music Streaming
• Mechless Unit
• Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo w/ 6½" Touchscreen
• 52W x 4 Chan. MAX
• 2 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• Dual Zone for Rear Seat or Overhead Entertainment
• 3.5mm Front A/V Auxiliary Input
• Front USB Input, 32GB MP3 & MP4
• 80w x 4 Chan. Max
• 17W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 3 Sets of Preamp Outputs
• Equalizer With Selectable Presets
• Backup Camera Included
• Bluetooth Connectivity
Internal Product ID: