Encore Blind-Spot Detection & Assist System - BSD4B (Black)
Universal Premium Upgraded Aftermarket Blind Spot Detection System w/ 4 Paintable Flush Mount Sensors (Front and Rear) - Goshers Blindspot
Better Technology, Better Drivers
The Encore BSD4B is a premium upgraded blind spot detection system. It uses a brand new complex algorithm based detection system to help better determine if a vehicle is actually in your blind spot, or just to the side of your vehicle. Most other blind spot detection systems simply notify you when a vehicle is next to you so this new algorithm will greatly reduce false alerts. The system includes a total of 4 sensors, 2 for the front of your car and 2 for the rear for even greater accuracy. It is also capable of detecting stationary objects like parked cars, benches and poles. The Encore BSD4B blind spot detection system will let you drive with confidence!
Why You Need This
- Keep your vehicle and your passengers safe on the road
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) there are approximately 840,000 side-to-side blind spot collisions in the United States annually
- Out of these 840,000 collisions there are 300 fatalities
- Why risk messing up the paint job on your shiny sports car?
- Why risk messing up ANY kind of vehicle you drive?
- Premium upgraded advanced logic blind spot detection system
- Utilizes new algorithm for greatly improved performance and fewer false alerts
- Algorithm determines when a vehicle is in an actual blind spot rather than alerting you every time a vehicle is next to you
- Identifies stationary objects (parked cars, curbs, poles, etc.)
- Uses advanced sonar technology to detect threats in less than 120 ms
- Installs in virtually any modern vehicle using a 12V electrical system
- System comes with 4 sensors with anti-false trigger logic
- 2 front sensors and 2 rear sensors
- Provides visual and audible aid
- 2 in-car LED indicators provide visual alerts
- Alarm unit for audible warnings whenever turn signal is activated
- 10' alert range covers most blind spots
- Programmable options and adjustable audio volume output
- LED indicators for near mirror mount with self adhesive
- Features normal and enhanced settings for accurate blind spot detection
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Paintable OEM flush mount sensors compatible with all passenger vehicles
- Comes with complete whole car wire harness
- Hole saw included
- Color: Black
- Also available in White
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Encore Blind-Spot Detection & Assist System - BSD4B (Black))
Warranty and Return Policy
Are they the same items with different names?
If you are not familiar with the installation process we highly suggest attempting it. Below is a link to the literature that the manufacture provides.
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.