Access exclusive offers, news and more.
SIRIUS Connect Universal Tuner allows you to add SIRIUS to your car stereo
The package includes a sleek, roof-mount magnetic antenna that attaches to your vehicle nicely. The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the SC-C1 out of plain view.
NOTE: Directed was the master distributor/manufacturer for SIRIUS receivers up until 2009 when SIRIUS signed a new contract with Audiovox.
Also Found As: Directed Electronics DEI SC-C1
Internal Product ID:
Great product, great price !
Easy plug and play installation, small unit mounts virtually anywhere. The interconnect cable is 4 feet long and the antenna cable is 20 feet. I mounted mine behind my glove box with plenty of cable to spare. Perfect compatibility with my clarion 7" double-din DVD head unit and has all the functions of stand alone Sirius units, except for favorite band/song and program alerts. I believe that is the Clarion, not the Sirius box.
sonic has been good for me and so far the sat. radio has been good
So far so good, lucky for me I was able to fit it all in.
good value and worked as decribed
Installed the new Sirius SCC1 receiver in my boat and it worked great with the clarion M309 receiver, easy to plug in and run the cable. Activation was simple, yes I would recommend this receiver to others
This was a great upgrade after the headaches of an external Sirius receiver. Trying to find a free fm signal can be a serious test of ones patience. Thankfully, this Sirius module has taken the pain away. It was very easy to install and my satellite sound has never been more clear. I should have done this long ago!
Does the job
Easy installation the unit was easy set up and install. Lots of cable.
Was a pleasure to add sirius capability to my Subaru Sti, works well and way cheaper here then at dealership.
Sirius hookup was the best. It took some work but i got it going.
This thing works great just as I was reading about on there site
I use this product everyday, for about 7 months now. I had originally installed in on the dash, with my GPS antenna. The Kenwood GPS antenna did fine there, but satellite radio antenna did not work out as well, so I eventually moved them both to the outside, on top. Since then, no problems. I would buy another for another vehicle.
Product works great, had it professionally installed. No problems at all!!
Best selling similar products
• Includes Hideaway Tuner and Magnetic Antenna
• Pause, Rewind, and Replay Up To 60 Minutes of Live Radio
• iTunes tagging with iPod connected
• Alert Notification When Favorite Song, Team or Artist is Playing
• 4.3" full-color, high-resolution display
• Easily install and connect satellite radio in your vehicle.
•Magnetic Mount Antenna
• Plug-and-play installation
• Flexible installation options: thru-hole or surface mount adapter
• Antenna with 6" pigtail and 25' antenna extension cable to allow for optimal placement
• Best antenna solution for non-metallic mounting applications, such as boats or RVs
• Custom Fit Bluetooth Digital Media Receiver
• 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Display
• Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible
• 3 sets of 4 volts preamp outputs
• 13-band graphic equalizer
• SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
• IPX5-Rated for water resistance
• LED Dash Indicators
• Portable SiriusXM Dock & Play Radio
• Parental Control Settings
• One-Touch Jump Feature
• Store Up to 10 Favorites
• Includes PowerConnect Vehicle Kit
• Easy Do It Yourself Installation
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage