• 8 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor with Blue Illumination
• 3-Digit, super bright LED voltage meter
• Voltage measure accurate to +/- 0.1VDC
• Blue illuminated window with light following played music
• Automatic sleep status when volume is low
• Warning tones protection
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
May 19, 2009
Nice looking but...
I'm runing 1800 total amp power now so I bought this product to make sure I had enough CAP. When I got it, I removed the old one and put this one in according to the manual and all my light still dim when the bass hits. There was some trouble charging it.
June 5, 2011
Looks great. Lights up blue - I like the color. You can hook up many small lines to it or a couple big ones with o-ring connectors. Shuts off automatically and turns back on when voltage change occurs. It also has a digital voltage display. And a voltage adjustor. (Not sure in how that affects stereo performance yet though). The light on the front bounces to how much capacitance is being used- kinda cool
October 17, 2010
I've had a lot of different caps and so far this is the best 2000W/RMS 4500W/MAX this paired with sound stream power cell Voltage stays between 13.6 and 14.8 at max volume this is amazing. The only problem with charging was that I forgot that the resistors get really hot so all ways wear a glove or use pliers.
March 5, 2012
I bought it because my sound system would dim my lights BAD. Once I put this in I didn't charge it all the way so it wasn't really helping, but as soon as I figured out why it wasn't performing how it was supposed to I discharged and recharged and now it's working great. The blue illumination is awesome.
September 30, 2013
Good Cap Great Price
This cap works great but I had to charge the cap longer than what it states in the manual. When I charged it for 60 seconds the cap had only reached 10 volts and lights dimmed. After discharging and recharging the cap up to 12 volts its been working great.
August 6, 2009
Never a problem..very dependable
I personally havn't experienced any of these problems other ppl seem to be having, but as long as you read the directions, charging it shouldn't be a problem at all..
I will admit that my lights seem to flicker a touch when i am stoped, only when low notes hit though.
And as for people saying their lights dim a lot, thats probably because the lights you are looking at are LED's, which if that is the case are much more sensitive to voltage fluctuation, than a incondecent light..so that's just kinda hit or miss, depending on your car. =\
Best selling similar products
• 2 Farad Capacitor with digital voltage display
• Red Digital Voltage Display
• Audible warning tones
• 2 Farad Digital Capacitor
• Carbon Fiber Design
• 2000 Watt Systems
• Digital Display
• Complete 4 Gauge 2-Channel Amplifier Installation Kit
• Designed Specifically For Car Audio Systems Up to 1000 Watts RMS
• Premium Power and Ground Wire Provides Optimal Power Transfer
• 30% Copper CCA Wire
• For systems up to 2000 watts max
• Bright Red LED voltage display
• Rated Voltage: 20 VDC
• Surge Voltage: 24VDC
• Includes mounting hardware for a secure installation
• Digital 10 Farad Capacitor
• Bright Red LED Voltage Display
• Monitor System Voltage
• 12-16 Volt Operation / 18 Volt Surge
• Louder And Cleaner Bass Response
Internal Product ID: