Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Install a new Double-DIN car stereo in select 2007-2020 vehicles from Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler (Black)
This stereo installation kit is engineered to help you install an aftermarket 4” tall (Double-DIN) radio into the original vehicle dashboard. This dash kit helps make radio replacement simple and is contoured and textured to match the original look and feel of the vehicle’s dashboard. Two sizes of trim panels are included to accommodate long or short nose Double-DIN radios. Installing an aftermarket radio can upgrade the sound quality and provide additional features the original factory radio couldn’t offer but requires this dash kit to make it fit.
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
After using this mounting system I have found this product to be a decent alternative to expensive big brand kits due to it's highly affordable price. This is not to be said without the downfalls that follow installation namely being that it tends to slide out of place or loosen itself and that it can bend with it being plastic and all. But otherwise it gets the job done.
This trim kit made my new unit look like it was a factory install, very nice and the bolt holes lined up perfect.
does what it should do. good overall design. great that its included
This Item was used on my 2012 RAM 1500 with a Pioneer AVIC-7000nex radio and worked perfectly.
Can't be the free...
This came along free with my purchase of a stereo. Fit perfectly, had no issues to fit my 2010 dodge caliber .
These fit perfect and work great in my car
Great Dash Kit
I installed this kit to my 2008 dodge charger and it looks great I'm very happy I recommend this dash kit
Didn't fit right
This was supposed to fit a Liliput screen in a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country and it 'sort of' does. It definitely doesn't look right. It sticks out all funny. It is easy to install.
This is one of the easiest kits to use to install a new head unit in the vehicle. I recommend it greatly.
Ummmm, hope it holds up. Holding these pieces in your hands sturdy is not a word that would come to mind. The double din fit in a 2014 Grand Caravan is snug so these brackets are not being asked to do a lot of supporting. Like I said, hope it holds up. Oh, they do look good.
Best selling similar products
• Single/Double DIN Install Dash Kit
• Accommodates ISO Double DIN Mount
• Painted to Match Factory Dash Color
• High-Grade ABS Plastic Construction
• Factory Style Texture
• Includes Steering Wheel Control Interface
• For select 2006-2017 vehicles from GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac Vehicles
• Retains factory amplifier and backup camera
• Provides HDMI, auxiliary, and USB inputs
• Retains SYNC features
• Displays engine performance
• Double-DIN Dash Kit
• Painted scratch-resistant black
• High-Grade ABS plastic construction
• Original factory-like fit and finish
• Includes installation instructions
• Retains steering wheel controls, OnStar and Chimes
• Compatible with amplified audio systems
• Retains OEM Backup Camera
• iDatalink-ready radio
• Double DIN Radio Installation Kit
• Painted to match factory dash color
• High-grade ABS plastic construction
• Factory style texture
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage