• For use with aftermarket sound systems or accessories like wenches
• Industrial-strength quadruple fuse holder
• Stainless steel hardware
• Also works in marine applications
You're checking out this particular piece of gear because you know what Steve Meade Designs is all about. And if you don't, you should. That's why we're about to spell it out for you. Trust us, you NEED this.
This is truly boutique beauty. Each piece is crafted at Steve's headquarters in Sacremento, CA. Whether you're looking for beefed up basics, the highly specialized specifics or the finest in fine-tuning, look no further than SMD. Steve's been making the best car audio everything for more than 20 years. If you're serious about your sound, check out Steve Meade Designs. Your system will thank you, and your friends (and rivals) will envy you.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
April 3, 2018
Best fuse block I could have gotten
Glad I listened to the sales rep and went with this fuse block instead of the stinger or JL or all the other ones.
Costs more but definitely worth it if you have multiple big amps.
Also ordered the ground distribution block with 6 ground bolts.
Was able to install them very easy in my trunk with the huge footprint.
Best selling similar products
• Works with Mini ANL (MANL) or AFS Fuses
• Accepts 4 or 8 Gauge Wire
• All Brass Construction
• Polycarbonate Base and Cover
• ANL/Mini-ANL Fuse Holder
• One 1/0 - 4 Gauge Input
• One 1/0 - 4 Gauge Output
• Solid Brass And Satin Chrome Plated
• High-Temperature Polycarbonate Base And Cover
• Mini-ANL (MANL/AFS) Fuse Holder
• Clear Coating Prevents Rust and Weather Damage
• Fuse Not Included
• PRO Series Maxi Fuse Power Distribution Block
• Two 1/0 Gauge Inputs
• Four 4/8 Gauge Outputs
• High Power MAXI Fuse Protection
• Deep Wire Recesses
• High Quality ShocKrome Plating
• Snap-Off Cover
• Dual ANL Fused Distribution Block
• One 1/0 Gauge inputs
• Two 4 Gauge outputs
• Shoc-Krome plating
• Protective cover included
Internal Product ID: