Steering Wheel Interface Adapter that Works with JVC, Alpine, Clarion and Kenwood Car Radios with a Wired Remote Input
The SWI-JACK allows the customer to retain the use of their steering wheel or rear seat radio controls when replacing the factory head unit. Works with Alpine's OEM Steering Remote Ready radios. The SWI-JACK also retains the use of heater control buttons on GM vehicles. The SWI-JACK features just can't be beat...
New Updated Version! The SWI-JACK rev. 1.4.16 or higher, now controls JVC and Kenwood, Clarion and Blaupunkt radios with wired remote inputs.
The SWI-JACK is so universal that you only need one SKU# to cover over 95% of the vehicles made from 1986 to current. New vehicles coming out every year? No problem! Never be stuck with a vehicle specific type interface.
Assign the buttons on the steering wheel to any of the aftermarket radios available functions:
Internal Product ID:
Worked great on my 03 z-71. No issues so far. Took about 20 mins start to finish installing and programing.
Great product, very easy to install. Yes support is great!
Bought this for a steering control for audio set that I bought. Now I have full control of all steering column audio functions.I am putting 3 for durability since I have owned it for less than 30 days and really don't know yet.
For sure you company is the best , I will recommend you every time some need any of your products
The instructions are very clear and programming is simple ... This model works perfectly with my setup
Easy to keep your steering wheel controls
If you want to use your steering wheel controls with an aftermarket radio you need one of these units from Pac-Audio. I called them during the install and the customer service was AMAZING.
Work real good!
Wired it up but took a while to get it working.
Perfect option for aftermarket head unit
I can't believe how easy this steering wheel control module is easy to install and set up. Took me all but 10 minutes to get the wires connected and the unit programmed. Very easy instructions and very detailed wire connections. Installed on a 09 Subaru Forester w/ an AVIC-x850bt. Love it. A great product by PAC
Worked first time. Unlike a competitor's product, this steering wheel control is solid and reliable. Don't fall for the automatic setup ruse: all these products require some form of setup and car-specific wiring. This one was clear and it has worked perfectly ever since I installed it in a 2004 Buick Century to control an Alpine car stereo.
Simple to install. Idiot proof as the PAC-4 has a direct connect for it.
Best selling similar products
• Self Programs to the Vehicle and the Aftermarket Stereo
• No Manual Programming Needed
• Compatible with Most Aftermarket Radios
• Easy to Install
• Retains Steering Wheel Controls
• Retains VR Command
• Works with Sony Radio with CarPlay Function
• Dimension: 3.5" L x 2.5" W x 7" H
• Retain Factory Steering Wheel Controls with Aftermarket Stereo
• Compatible with More than 1700 Vehicles
• Works with Most Aftermarket Stereo Brands
• Assign Each Control a Secondary Function
• Program it Yourself with a Windows Based Computer
• Plug and Play Installation
• For Select Infiniti and Nissan Vehicles
• Retains Factory Bluetooth Buttons
• Steering Wheel Control Wiring Harness
• For 2003-Up Select Toyota/Scion/Lexus Vehicles
• RCAs Included
• ASWC Required and Sold Separately
• EIA Standard Color-Coded Wiring
• Durable Plastic and Metal Materials
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage