Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Pioneer and Sony Factory Steering Wheel Audio Control Interface
Internal Product ID:
Worked great on my 03 z-71. No issues so far. Took about 20 mins start to finish installing and programing.
Great product, very easy to install. Yes support is great!
Bought this for a steering control for audio set that I bought. Now I have full control of all steering column audio functions.I am putting 3 for durability since I have owned it for less than 30 days and really don't know yet.
For sure you company is the best , I will recommend you every time some need any of your products
The instructions are very clear and programming is simple ... This model works perfectly with my setup
Good Product, Challenging Instructions
I just installed this with a Sony XAV-62BT in my 07 Toyota Highlander. It took me several tries to get the programming right, but once I did it worked great. The instructions leave a bit to be desired, both in terms of the physical installation and in how to program the device. I thought I had it right, but found that only one button (volume up) worked right. Other buttons didn't work as intended. Eventually I re-read the instructions and examples and figured out my error. Once I did that it worked flawlessly.
Easy to keep your steering wheel controls
If you want to use your steering wheel controls with an aftermarket radio you need one of these units from Pac-Audio. I called them during the install and the customer service was AMAZING.
Work real good!
Wired it up but took a while to get it working.
Perfect option for aftermarket head unit
I can't believe how easy this steering wheel control module is easy to install and set up. Took me all but 10 minutes to get the wires connected and the unit programmed. Very easy instructions and very detailed wire connections. Installed on a 09 Subaru Forester w/ an AVIC-x850bt. Love it. A great product by PAC
PAC SWI PSv1
I do not recommend this unless you like cutting and sodering on your stock existing wires which is never recommended, safe and voids your manufacturers warranty. I purchased this and was told this is what was needed and easy to install. Incorrect. Waste of money and now sits on my shelf... buy the easy to use plug harness, no cutting or sodering required.
Best selling similar products
• Self Programs to the Vehicle and the Aftermarket Stereo
• No Manual Programming Needed
• Compatible with Most Aftermarket Radios
• Easy to Install
• Retains Steering Wheel Controls
• Retains VR Command
• Works with Sony Radio with CarPlay Function
• Dimension: 3.5" L x 2.5" W x 7" H
• Plug and Play Installation
• For Select Infiniti and Nissan Vehicles
• Retains Factory Bluetooth Buttons
• Retain Factory Steering Wheel Controls with Aftermarket Stereo
• Compatible with More than 1700 Vehicles
• Works with Most Aftermarket Stereo Brands
• Assign Each Control a Secondary Function
• Program it Yourself with a Windows Based Computer
• Steering Wheel Control Wiring Harness
• For 2003-Up Select Toyota/Scion/Lexus Vehicles
• RCAs Included
• ASWC Required and Sold Separately
• EIA Standard Color-Coded Wiring
• Durable Plastic and Metal Materials
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage