Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Shallow-mount 12" Single 2 ohm Subwoofer
12" Shallow-mount Subwoofer • Single 2 ohm • 1500 Watts Max • 400 Watts RMS • Interlaced Basalt and Carbon Reinforced IMPP Cone Woofer • 3-Layer Urethane and Fiber-Woven Radial Surround • Air Suspension Control
Internal Product ID:
Flat sub, full-sized performance!!!
This has to be the best flat sub woofer on the market in terms of value and performance. This sub woofer can be used in very small sealed enclosures, and being a flat sub it surprisingly works well in a ported enclosure as well! I built an enclosure in my 08 Sport Trac, built to manufacturer specs, and it is loud, accurate, and handles lots of power.
These speakers don't lack quality or sound due to the slim style! Excellent product and a great value!
I have a 12" 2ohm svc version of this sub in the trunk of my SC300... Just one... powered by a JL audio 500/1 amp...and it surprised me.... I am planning on getting two 10" and power them by another JL 500/1 amp for my 08 Tahoe.... This sub requires minimal air space and thumps pretty hard... It is NOT just a pickup truck speaker... and a one in the trunk will rattle your rear view LOL...
Great sub for the price. Sounds good but do not over power it. I fried mine just running 500W RMS.
Very High Sensitivity - good thing! Rolls off steeply at 35Hz. Just perfect for my application. Great for spare wheel well install. Need Poly-fil to maximize bass output. Running 350 RMS. No problems yet.
Wow this sub was surprising! I currently have one running under the back seat of my f150 in a custom box with an rms of 300 watts. IT sounds great. It doesn't have that much thump as I have noticed with regular sub but its sound reproduction was very noticeable. IT does a great job on reproducing low notes and sounds great with rap, hip hop, country, rock, pop you name it.
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• Mounting depth: 3.50 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
• 1200 Watts Max / 600 Watts RMS
• Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Cone
• Santoprene Vertical Attach Surround Technique
• 4-Layer 2-1/2" Voice Coil
• Proprietary Spider Venting
• 800W Max / 400W RMS
• Injected Poly Light Rigid Cone
• 1" NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
• One Piece Poly Cotton Spider
• Spade Style Speaker Terminals
• Chrome Stamped Steel Basket
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage