Access exclusive offers, news and more.
• Connects to any PAC branded 3.5mm SWC interface
• Connects to radios with two-wire SWC input
• Retains steering wheel control functions
• Reduces installation time
Many aftermarket radios now feature a two-wire resistive SWC connection. These radios’ SWC wires are often identified as KEY 1 and KEY 2, or SW 1 and SW 2.
SWI-ADAPT connects to any PAC branded Steering Wheel Control Interface or radio replacement interface equipped with a 3.5mm connector and provides connections to the two-wire system.*
This enables you to connect your Panasonic, Android radio, or another radio brand to our PAC interface to retain steering wheel controls with the radio without having to modify our 3.5mm connector.
* Select RadioPRO Advanced SKUs that do not require SWI-ADAPT to support two-wire SWC setup.
Internal Product ID:
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
Axxess ASWC-1 Steering Wheel Control Adapter (AXSWC)
• Self Programs to the Vehicle and the Aftermarket Stereo
• No Manual Programming Needed
• Compatible with Most Aftermarket Radios
• Easy to Install
• Steering Wheel Control Wiring Harness
• For 2003-Up Select Toyota/Scion/Lexus Vehicles
• RCAs Included
• ASWC Required and Sold Separately
• EIA Standard Color-Coded Wiring
• Durable Plastic and Metal Materials
• Steering Wheel Control Interface
• Works with Select 1998-2009 Lexus and Toyota Vehicles
• No Programming Required
• Works with All Major Stereo Brands
• Retains Steering Wheel Controls
• Retains VR Command
• Works with Sony Radio with CarPlay Function
• Dimension: 3.5" L x 2.5" W x 7" H
• Retains steering wheel controls
• Allows installation of aftermarket stereo
• Works with Select 2012-up Subaru vehicles
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage