12 Volt to 5 Volt Step Down Converter for Select Ford Vehicles with Factory Amplified Systems
Internal Product ID:
Stops the Pop!
Easy to install and stopped the annoying "thump" when the radio was turned on
Does its job
I read about people having loud noises from their sub when they installed aftermarket radios. I decided to be pro-active and bought this item before installation. I haven't heard a loud noise from the subwoofer so far, so must be doing its job!
no more popping
Installed product to keep sub from popping when radio turned on. Works like it's supposed to. No more popping.
This product was exactly what I expected
and fixed the problem that I had with the noise that my truck stereo speaker made when I turn it on,
Axxess AFDI-5V 12 Volt to 5 Volt Step Down Converter for Select Ford Vehicles with Factory Amplified Systems
Worked perfectly as advertised. I soldered connections, just to be sure.
Does Not Eliminate Pop
Before purchasing this step-down converter, an electronics whiz buddy made up a similar device for me. The Axxess product does not work any better than the home made converter. It does help, but if you are counting on total elimination, forget it. I'll probably solve the problem with an after market amplifier.
Axxess AFDI-5v Works
did what it suppose to do. stoped the pop when you turn on your aftermarket stereo. just follow the directions.
Worked great! Fast shipping and great communication. Will buy from again!
works great on a 2000 ford mustang with mach 460 system.
Works great. No more loud pop when the stereo is turned on.
this item works 100% just installed like the instructions and that's all
Best selling similar products
• RCA Noise Filter
• Close to perfect response of +/- .03 dB from 20 Hz - 20kHz
• Eliminates ground loop noise
• Reduces most noise
• Digital Power Noise Filter
• Isolates Ground Loops Caused by Multiple Accessories Grounding Points
• Actively Cleans Noise Generated from the Positive Voltage Line
• Eliminates Engine Noise By Isolating Ground Loops
• Use With Any Audio Device That Has RCA Connectors
• 12 Volt to 5 Volt Step Down Converter
• Compatible with Select Ford Vehicles with Factory Amplified Systems
• Removes the "Pop" Through the Speakers and Subwoofer
• Ground Loop Isolator
• Close to Perfect Response of +/- 0.03 dB From 2-20,000 Hz
• Utilizes Proprietary Audio Transformers for a 1.3 dB Gain
• Female 3.5mm Input
• Male 3.5mm Output
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage