Access exclusive offers, news and more.
12" Marine Subwoofer With Multicolor RGB Lights + Class-D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
Internal Product ID:
At just over 100 bucks you're getting an honest 1300watts rms into 1ohm. I wish amp makers would just say that these days. They're giving away at least 10 watts per dollar these days vs the olden days when 1watt costed around $1.35 and were no where as efficient or compact.
Beware: there's no subsonic filter.
Great product for the price. Definitely recommend..
I was shocked how well it's works. For the price u will definitely be amazed.. I got it hooked up to a 12 inch Memphis mojo in my 96 Yukon. It's sounds really good. People think I have 2 12s instead of 1.
Impressive handling and response from a Budget Sub
Right out of the delivery box and into a prefabricated 1.7cuft slotted enclosure with a 120Watts this budget friendly marine rated sub hit some pretty impressive and authoritative lows. Listening to a bass heavy track, 120 watts in 2 Ohm configuration was enough power to rattle the windows of my living room; with a bit of concern (for the windows of course).
I like the clean white woofer with thick quality feeling black rubber surround. the cone has almost a matte/flat finish. to hook up the LED to a 12v source drill a small hole in the terminal plate of the enclosure to run 12v line into the enclosure. drill another hole in the lip of the baffle that aligns with the opening on the woofers mounting lip. epoxy the holes after the +- wires have been routed.
my only gripe is with the placement of a rectangular hole in the rim of the basket for the LED grill power. There is about 1/8th" for contact between the edge of the hole and the seating rim of the sub against the enclosure. a weak spot for sure when generating significant air pressure in a box. though perhaps some removable sealing compound could work to make up for this design quirk.
Note: terminals won't accept 8g wire ferrules.
Overall though, this clean simple sub is one that I feel will last years.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• 12V - 16V Volt Waterproof Locking Cigarette Lighter Port
• Multiple Mounting Options
• Controller illuminates up to 8 Color Optix™ speakers and/or subwoofers
• RF Connect™ App Compatible
• Operating Voltage 9VDC – 24VDC
• Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
• 150 Amp Rating Marine Circuit Breaker
• Weatherproof Design
• 6 Core wire for lighting and speakers
• Injection ABS/PC enclosure
• UV protected and all elements ready
• LED-RGB lighting
• Dimensions: 10"W x 19"D x 7"H
• Works with your JL Audio LED speakers
• Control lighting colors and the intensity of your lighting
• Compact system can be installed in almost any application
• Built-in over-current and short-circuit protection
• Built-in voltage and temperature monitoring
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage