Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Ground Loop Isolator for 3.5mm Headphone/Minijack Auxiliary Aux Connections
• Conveniently Plugs Between Music Player And Receiver AUX
• Includes Male and Female 3.5mm Connections
• Creates 1.3dB Signal Gain for Improved Performance and Noise Filtration
Internal Product ID:
Nice & clean
Working great! I had a lot of engine whine and other interferences that drove me crazy. not as bad through my aux input with XM, but really bad with my phone. Sound is all cleared up now and sounds great with both devices plugged through it. Sound level is raised as well. Nice product, have it velcro ' to the dash for simple use and decent looks.
73found this helpful.
Works as designed.
I purchased this for integration of a PC integration with a phone system, it worked as intended. Without the isolator, the phone system would lock or reboot, but works fine with this device. I've found many other occasions that it's needed also.
67found this helpful.
This is a great ground loop isolator. It does a noticeable job in improving signal and minimizing interference! I definitely suggest getting this product when using the 3.5mm connection.
63found this helpful.
Has mostly got rid of the humming noisefrom using a aux cable. I dont notice the noise if the volume is high anymore.
63found this helpful.
This filter was used in conjunction with an XM Radio in my home and it seems to have help filter out most of the radio interference I was getting since my house is located next to a large radio or cell tower.
57found this helpful.
This entirely gets rid of the obnoxious hum/ignition noise on the AUX jack when my device (Droid in this case, but everything seems to do it) is charging from the cigarette lighter in my 2008 MazdaSpeed3, and doesn't appear to degrade the signal quality at all. It just sits in my center console under the armrest and does its job. Couldn't be better. I've had it for six months now and no problems.
59found this helpful.
A waste for me.
I didn't notice any change in clarity or quality of sound. In my opinion it was a waste of money. Sounded like something was loose when I took it out of the box. First NVX product I didn't love.
56found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• Eliminates Engine Noise By Isolating Ground Loops
• Use With Any Audio Device That Has RCA Connectors
• 12 Volt to 5 Volt Step Down Converter
• Compatible with Select Ford Vehicles with Factory Amplified Systems
• Removes the "Pop" Through the Speakers and Subwoofer
• Digital Power Noise Filter
• Isolates Ground Loops Caused by Multiple Accessories Grounding Points
• Actively Cleans Noise Generated from the Positive Voltage Line
• Ground Loop Isolator
• Close to Perfect Response of +/- 0.03 dB From 2-20,000 Hz
• Utilizes Proprietary Audio Transformers for a 1.3 dB Gain
• Female 3.5mm Input
• Male 3.5mm Output
• RCA Noise Filter
• Close to perfect response of +/- .03 dB from 20 Hz - 20kHz
• Eliminates ground loop noise
• Reduces most noise
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage