Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
January 6, 2014
Works on 2014 Subaru Forester premium radio
Subaru changed the usb connector on the back of the stock radio to this one designed for Toyotas. I put a JVC H.U. in my 2014 Forester premium and I used this to be able to use the usb connection in the center console. Works fine.:)
April 27, 2013
Works great on FR-S too!
Installed on my 2013 Scion FR-S and it works flawless. Perfect if you don't want to cut up your existing wires. Keeps factory harness in tact.
Might work on the Subaru BRZ as well since it's the same car as the FR-S.
March 26, 2016
It did work perfectly on my 2014 Scion xB.
When I checked with Sonic Electronics they said this USB adapter would not work on my 2014 Scion xB. It looked like it would work to me so I ordered it anyway and it fits and works perfectly on my 2014 Scion xB. I recommend this product.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• iPod to USB/3.5MM Extension
• Water Resistant
• 6 feet in length
• iSimple Tranzit USB In-Car FM Radio Integration Kit
• Play Music and Charge
• Works with Any Car Stereo
• Audio Playback
• Works with Smart Phones, Tablets, and Other Portable Audio Devices
• 3 Installation Configurations
• 3.5mm Audio Input
• OEM USB Retention Cable
• For 2012-Up Toyota and Lexus Vehicles
• Simple Installation
• Retains OE USB Port On Select Hyundai/Kia Vehicles
• Includes RCA
• Harness Used When Installing Aftermarket Stereo
• Made From OEM Quality Materials
• 6.5' USB/3.5mm Mount to RCA A/V Extension
• Water resistant cover
• Can be flush or surface mounted
• Male USB (type-A) connector on one end and a female USB (type-A) port on the other end
• Audio/Video RCAs
Internal Product ID: