12" Dual 4 ohms MOMO Series Subwoofer (MM 2124DVC)
12" Dual 4 Ohms MOMO Series Subwoofer • 800W Max • 400W RMS • Dish Cone Design • Rubber Surround • Stamped Steel Basket • Flat NOMEX Spider • Triple Vented for Maximum Airflow
Internal Product ID:
my friend got his first system, which was 2 of these, an amp, and polk speakers. his amp was 750 watts rms pushing the 2. they hit hard. i constantly see him holding his rear-view mirror cause it rattels so much. well worth the money.
Love this sub
i had two of these hooked up to a 500w ppi amp and drove everyone crazy... i even had passengers tell me to turn it down because they had trouble breathing!!!... crazy... havent heard a better sub for the price!
Just love it!
A fiend of mine bought 2 of these,and installed them in a Audi a3. I don't think it could be done any better. These woofers looks sexy, and plays even sexier!! Just make sure the amplifier is well tuned, and you will have a great stereo in your car!
I HAVE HAD TWO OF THESE FOR THE LONGEST... THEY SOUND WONDERFUL.... I WOULDNT SAY JL AUDIO GOOD... BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN COMPETION WITH THE RIGHT AMP... GREAT BUY!
my friend has two of these in his car.. he played them and they hit hard for the power they are.
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• 600 Watts RMS / 1200 Watts Max
• Dual 4-ohm Voice Coil
• Non-Pressed Paper With Woven Carbon Fiber Top
• High Excursion Foam Surround
• Stamped Steel Basket
• Single Nomex Spider
• 10,000W Peak
• 5,000W RMS
• Poly-ether Wide Edge Surround
• Triangular Lattice Design
• Spider Ring Design for Increased Linear Spider Position
• PSP Terminal for Easy and Quick Wiring
• Aluminum Bobbin Voice Coil
• 1200W Peak
• 600W RMS
• Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Cone
• Santoprene Vertical Attach Surround Technique
• 4-Layer 2-1/2" Voice Coil
• Proprietary Spider Venting
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage