It’s a great unit. It’s very fast and easy to use.
Alpine iLX-107 First Wireless CarPlay In-Dash Receiver
World's First Aftermarket Wireless Apple CarPlay Double DIN In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver
Bundles with this Product
FREE Belva BBCAM3 Backup Camera with Purchase!
Add the BBCAM3 backup camera to your Stereo Purchase and get it for FREE! Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
FREE Alpine Bluetooth Headphones with Purchase
Free Alpine Bluetooth Headphones with purchase of any Alpine Restyle System. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Alpine SVH300UW (White)
Special Price $0 ($59.99 if purchased separately)
Alpine SVH300UW (White)
• iPhone and iPad Compatible
• TKR3 Full Frequency Immersion Technology
• Fixed, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery with 10-hour Capacity
• or Wired Connection
• Built-in Microphone
• Volume Control
• Color: White
(Offer 1 of 2)
Combined Total Price
You Save $49.99
Alpine, the consummate leader of in-car technology, is proud to announce the world's first aftermarket wireless Apple CarPlay in-dash head unit. The iLX-107 allows the user to quickly connect their phone on an initial handshake to get CarPlay’s simple to use interface. On subsequent trips, the radio recognizes the phone in your pocket, bag or purse when you enter the car and launch CarPlay. As an added benefit, and to minimize interference with other WiFi signals, it works via a 5.4 GHz connection.
- Alpine iLX-107 In-Dash Receiver
- World's first wireless Apple CarPlay in-dash receiver
- Connect your iPhone to this stereo without a USB cable: less clutter, more functionality
- Control your favorite phone apps from the stereo, including navigation and more
- Dedicated Siri button on stereo gives you immediate access to your digital assistant
- Turn-by-turn spoken directions, interactive 3-D views, traffic conditions and estimated travel time – all from your CarPlay dashboard, with Apple Maps
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- 7" VGA display with capacitive LCD Touchscreen
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Included GPS antenna ensures great signal
- Use your favorite navigation apps from your phone
Playback and Audio Features:
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- Equalizer adjustable with Alpine TuneIt app, 10 selectable tone curves available
- Bass Engine SQ automatically adjusts EQ, Sub Level and Crossover Settings
- Rear USB Input
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Keep your vehicle’s factory controls and see vehicle information with an iDatalink Maestro® module (sold separately, retained factory controls will depend on the vehicle
Check out the iLX-107 User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
What is in the box?
Wiring harness with all connections
Wiring harness with preamp/AV connections
Trim ring (detached)
Microphone with attached cable
GPS antenna with attached cable
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
February 17, 2019
0 of 0 found this helpful
April 7, 2018
Great Product! I would recommend this unit. Very easy to operate and owned Alpine units in the past with no issue.
0 of 0 found this helpful
March 21, 2018
If you love go wireless, this is the only and the best stereo for you!
Very recommend if you want to upgrade.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.