I would recommend to everyone, great price easy to use
Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.2" Screen
How About that View?
Yeah, the view from your driver's seat is probably pretty nice. But it could be nicer with this vision of beauty in your dash. Meet the Sony XAV-W651BT. This stereo's about to be the centerpiece of your dash and make you the master of all your in-car entertainment.
Sony's Dynamic Reality Amp 2 technology, EXTRABASS and more take care of your sound, and the full multimedia experience available gives you all the entertainment you need. But hey, there's a lot more to love here. Keep reading!
What's the best part of parallel parking? Well, nothing really, but backing up your car in any situation can be maddening. Your rearview mirror can only do so much in telling you how close you are to that car, wall or whatever behind you. This stereo has an input for a backup camera, which goes a long way in taking out the guesswork in parking. Throw your car in reverse and immediately see what's behind you. Never worry about backing into anything again.
Especially with more states adopting "hands-free" laws, having safe access to your phone while driving is a lot more important these days.Why risk getting a ticket when the technology is there to help you avoid it? Sony's stereos give you more range of control without ever taking your hands off the wheel. With Siri Eyes Free, you can manage your music, get your directions in real time, talk to the person on the other end of the line and more just by talking to your stereo. Stay safe out there and take advantage of Sony's Voice Control feature.
- Sony XAV-W651BT In-Dash Receiver
- CTA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 55 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Add navigation with Sony XA-NV400
Playback and Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW , MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 5-band graphic/parametric equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front A/V Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP 1.5: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP 1.1: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP 1.4: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP 1.1: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a (external wired/built-in) microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
Check out the XAV-W651BT User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
April 24, 2018
0 of 0 found this helpful
September 10, 2017
I expected a lot more from Sony!!! I can't believe they would put their name on this low quality stereo. The radio receiver is almost useless and it barely picks up a radio station and they are usually distorted. The brain of this stereo is too slow!!! It takes several minutes to play a CD, and it takes forever to recognize a media device. It Will refresh a long time (while it's thinking) and you're lucky if it works after 6 or 7 minutes. Sometimes it recognizes my iPod and Sony Walkman MP3 player, and other times it can't play them. It gives an error saying the device are not compatible. This stereo is horrible. It's a cheap model Sony put together that's not the same level of quality as their other products. I suspect it allows them to compete with lesser quality brands as well as high quality brands.
0 of 0 found this helpful
July 21, 2017
This is the best receiver I have ever bought. It's very easy to use and it sounds incredible. For it's price it is worth every cent.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Includes panel removal tool, wire cutter/stripper, test light, RCA cable runner, screwdriver, and more!
Your Price $11.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $1.29
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.