JVC KW-M845BW (KWM845BW) + SiriusXM Tuner
Double DIN Bluetooth Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Digital Media Car Stereo w/ 6.8" Touchscreen
Trending Car Audio Packages
Autotek TA1250.2 + FREE 8-Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
• 300 Watts Max x 2 @ 4 ohms
• 600 Watts Max x 2 @ 2 ohms
• 1200 Watts Max x 1 @ 4 ohm Bridged
• Total Peak Power: 1200 Watts
• Pro- Fi™ High Speed MOSFET power supply
• Variable high-pass filter: 120 - 3000 Hz, 12 dB/octave
• Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
• Dimensions: 11.4"W x 12.7"L x 4"H
Belva BPKG212v2 - Complete Amplified Bass Package
• Includes Everything You Need: Subs, Box, Amp & Wires
• Dual 12" Belva Subwoofers
• Monoblock Amp
• Ported Enclosure
• Complete Amp Kit w/ RCAs
Dual 4-Channel Amplifier + Rockford Fosgate 6.5/6x9 Speakers Set + Amp Kit
XPE Series 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier • 50 Watts x 4 Chan @ 4 Ohms • 75 Watts x 4 Chan @ 2 Ohms • Selectable Bass Boost • Speaker-Level Inputs • High/Low Pass Filters
Alpine ILX-W650 Headunit + NVX 6.5" Speakers + NVX 6x9" Speakers + Speaker Wire
• Premium Audio/Video (AV) System (No CD/DVD)
• Unique ultra-shallow installation
• Two-finger swipe user interface
• Works with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
• Compatible with Google Assistant
• PowerStack Capability
• Built-in Bluetooth Hands-free
- JVC KW-M845BW In-Dash Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- 6.8" Touchscreen
- Built-in Wifi!
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto built-in
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 15FM/5AM presets
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Navigation available via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Some apps also available through JVC WebLink
- Use Waze, Google Maps and more
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/FLAC/DSD/H.264/WMV/ MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/AVI/MKV/JPEG/PNG/BMP Playback via USB
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves
- Rear USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear 3.5 Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
Audio / Video Inputs
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Monitor Screen Features
Some in-dash head units are built-in with the navigation features, while others require an add on navigation box. Other navigation options include portable navigation units that you can take with you or attach to the dash of your vehicle.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
Specials with this Item
SiriusXM Radio Deals
Warranty and Return Policy
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $49.99
Magnetic Wireless charging, Quick Charge 3.0 Charger, Multiple mounting options!
Your Price $39.99
10W Wireless Fast Charging, Vent, Dash and Window Mount, Rotates 360 degrees
Your Price $14.99
Universal Swivel Magnet Mount, for Smartphones, and more! Surface and Vent mount
Your Price $9.99
(Vent Mount Accessory) Designed for MagNeatO and VentVolt
Your Price $4.99
Car Magnetic Phone Holder Mount with Dual USB Charger
Your Price $9.95
Universal Adjustable Car Vent Smartphone Magnetic Mount
Your Price $12.99
Smart Phone Magnetic Mount - Adjustable Vent Clip Mount
Your Price $4.99
Universal Car Vent Magnetic Mount - Black and Chrome Finish
Your Price $19.95
Universal Car Air Vent Magnetic Mount with 4 Prongs
Your Price $4.99
2 meter (6 feet) Aux to Aux Cable Connector, Great for iPod / MP3 Player headphone jack connection to car stereo aux input.
Your Price $4.99
Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen Radios and More
Your Price $57.95
Universal steering wheel control interface with automatic programming
Your Price $49.95
Embeded Style Rear View Camera with High Sensitive HD Color and Waterproof Housing
Your Price $49.99
Helps with removing dash and trim panels during car stereo installation.
Your Price $11.99
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Monitor the noise level of your new car audio system with this SPL meter measuring from 60-135 dB.
Your Price $26.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.