I bought this item 6 months ago. This is my first Garmin and I probably buy another one for my other car.It is easy and fast when plugging in your destination. The voices are clear and the route is distinct; the path where the car is moving is a different color as the other roads. When there is traffic ahead, it will warn you and re-route you, that is such a good feature. Sometimes, I've missed my destination, but it always brings you back to your final destination. This is a really good product and not too expensive. The screen is not too big or small. It also turns on once the car is turned on.
Garmin nüvi 1350T
4.3" Touchscreen GPS Navigation Receiver with Text-to-Speech Feature and microSD Card Slot (010-00782-26)
- Garmin nüvi 1350T 4.3" Touchscreen GPS Navigation Receiver
- Preloaded with maps for North America
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation capabilities
- Download the optional cityXplorer to help you navigate through the city such as where to catch the bus, subway or tram
- Lane assist guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit
- Touch the screen to look to addresses and services while getting voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions
- 6 Million points-of-interest (POIs)
- 2-D or 3-D Maps and displays the speed limit for most major roads
- Digital elevation maps show you shaded contours at higher zoom levels
- Upload custom Points-of-interests
- HotFix satellite prediction calculates your position faster to get you there quicker
- ecoRoute calculates the most fuel-efficient route and tracks fuel usage
- Lifetime traffic receiver included
- JPEG Photoviewer, world travel clock with time zones, currency converter and calculator
- Download pictures from Garmin Connect Photos and navigate to them
- Garmin Garage allows you to download custom voices and vehicles
- "Where am I?" Emergency locator so you always know your location (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection)
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation)
- Optional plug-in microSD card
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVCGA Color TFT with white backlight
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion
- Battery Life: Up to 4 hours
- Waypoints: 1000
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Dimensions: 5/8" x 4-13/16"W x 2-15/16"H
- nüvi 1350T
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Lifetime traffic
- FM traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Dashboard disc
- Quick start manual
Portable GPS Features
More uses of Bluetooth technology include transmitting music to a compatible receiver, printing wirelessly from a computer, and many other wireless uses. Please see the item description for more specific information regarding what features the unit includes.
Road: These navigation devices assist in driving.
Sports: These navigation devices are used primarily for sports such as golf, cycling, and other fitness sports.
Trail: These navigation devices are used for off road and trail applications.
Water: These navigation devices are used on boats and for marine applications.
City and Road Data: This includes all the maps, road, and street data that are commonly used. They are designed for use in cars, trucks, and most vehicles that travel on the road.
Rivers, Lakes, and Coastline Data: This includes all the necessary data that is used for marine and boat applications.
Address: The user is able to enter a specific address and the unit will navigate there.
City: The unit is able to navigate to a city, without a specific address needed. A great feature when traveling across several states or provinces.
Coordinates: This is a convenient feature for when you have specific longitude and latitude values.
Favorites: These are shortcuts that you can set for easy access to commonly traveled locations. Examples could include your home, office, favorite restaurant, movie theater, or any other frequently traveled location.
Home: Program and save your home address for fast and simple navigation to your home.
Intersection: Searches for specific cross-streets rather than a specific address.
Map Browsing: This feature enables the user to point to a location on the navigation screen and choose to navigate there. A great feature for when you visually know where you want to go, but are not sure of the address or intersection.
Phone Number: Search for locations by their phone number. Perfect for when you know the phone number of a restaurant or similar locations, but do not have the address. Also convenient when a store has many locations and you need to go to the one that you have previously called.
Point-of-Interest (POI) Name: Search by name for Points-of-Interst such as restaurants, ATMS, banks, hotels, recreation, hospitals, shopping, and more!
Point-of-Interest (POI) Vicinity: Search for Points-of-Interst that are close by to your current location. Points-Of-Interests include restaurants, ATMS, banks, hotels, recreation, hospitals, shopping, and more!
Points-of-Interest (POI) Type: Search for Points-of-Interst by there category. These include restaurants, ATMS, banks, hotels, recreation, hospitals, shopping, and more!
Quick Search: Allows the user to search for specified POI's that are commonly used.
Recent (Previous) Searches: This feature will load the users recent searches for fast navigation back to them.
Route: This allows the user to select a route that has been previously established.
Point-of-Interest (POI) Name
Point-of-Interest (POI) Vicinity
Points-of-Interest (POI) Type
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
February 6, 2011
I'm a Japanese man who live in Japan and make a travel to enjoy great driving in USA almost once a year. The GPS I bought from the Sonic was guided me perfectly to any destination such as DIA museum in Detroit Michigan, the small village "Japan" in Missouri and the cafe "Station Inn" in Nashville Tennessee. I have kept the GPS in my home to prepare the next travel to the USA. It will be made September 2011. Thank you for your nice business.
3 of 4 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.