Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Amplifier Bypass Harness for select 2005-2008 vehicles from Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
Very poor directions on how to install. There is no way you can do it yourself. No directions on which wire connects to which.
Was recommended for the install but isn’t the right harness.
This was the wrong harness but even if it was, good luck installing it. It has no directions on the tons of wires it contains and you can’t find them on the manufacturer website either. Useless
Best selling similar products
• Wiring Harness For Aftermarket Head Unit To JBL System
• For Select 1994-1997 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Vehicles
• Allows For Installation Of Aftermarket Head Unit
• Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness for 2006-2009 Honda Civic Vehicles
• Bypass Factory Amplifier
• Premium Sound System
• Allows For Installation Of Aftermarket Radio Using Existing Factory Wiring
• Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness For Select 1998-2004 GM Vehicles
• Factory Amplifier Harness Includes 17ft. Of 16 Gauge Wire
• Harness Can Be Plugged In At Factory Amp And Ran To Location Of Aftermarket Radio/Amplifier
• 204" Long Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness
• Power Wires Only, No Speaker Wires
• Compatible With Select 2004-2009 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles
Wiring Harness for 2003-06 Toyota vehicles with JBL Sound System • Features only power wires with no RCA Plugs • 204" long bypass harness
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage