• 600 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 900 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Low Pass and High Pass Filters
• 0 - 12dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• Dimensions: 11-3/4" W x 7-5/8" L x 2" H
Purchase Select Amplifiers and Receive A Free $100 Sonic Gift Card! This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Enjoy the amazing sound and 10% off of the Alpine XW12D4 with your purchase! This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and receive a 50% discount on NVX XKIT42 True 4 Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Save 50% off the NVX XCAP1F 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
10% Belva 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with a product coupons or any other offers.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
May 22, 2019
I love this amplifier
I have this Alpine amp paired up with the JL Audio CS212LG-TW1 PowerWedge receiving bass signals from an AidioControl LC2i off the factory Harmon Kardon system in my Mercedes CLA 250. The amp is amazing and runs very cool compared to older amplifier technology. I have the bass control knob in the cabin to change the bass level for music from rock, to pop, to rap, to DJ Magic Mike (which is it's own category). This setup can can damage your hearing permanently if not used in moderation! I will be 50 in 4 months, grew up on rap, and competed in car stereo contests when I was younger. I can verify this amp is super clean, with PLENTY of powaer. Spend the money because you get what you pay for.
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS Power: 2000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 4400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 7500W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 15,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• 3200 Watt Class D Amplifier
• Bass Remote Included
• Angled Terminals for Easy Installation
• Speaker and RCA Level Inputs
• RMS: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 800W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1200W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 2400W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB
• Class D Circuitry
• Dimensions: 12-3/8"W x 7-7/8"D x 2-3/8"H
Internal Product ID: