• Fuse Distribution Block
• 0 Gauge Input
• Two 4 Gauge Outputs
• Platinum plated wiring terminals and accessories
• Durable finish
• Easy installation of multiple amplifier combinations
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
March 13, 2010
JUST received it 10 minutes ago.
Sturdy unit! Fairly thick acrylic cover. almost .25" thick.
Good looking nickle terminals. Not sure of the center led's yet but will find out soon enough. I am assuming they have to do with conductivity of the input. Not sure. AND price is great. Unfortunately I made the mistake of buying MANL fuses which is my fault but would have been WAY impressive if Sonic wrote to me asking if those were the fuses I really wanted, shipped with a NON MANL unit. No biggie. My fault.
September 17, 2013
Needed a solid built distribution block because all the amp kits have weak fuse holders and since I plan to add more amps this was perfect.
Well built with solid construction.(accidentally caught under the hood metal hinge CLOSED 77 caprice with barley a scratch).
Hold fuses tightly and being light is convenient.
Recommended to all!! Great Value.
August 24, 2012
Good product at a great price
Have used this for about a month now and no complaints. Used in conjunction with 2 Xscorpion ANL150PL fuses to push mu Autoteck AX950.4 and Kicker ZX750.1 flawlessly.
Terminals, screws, and fuse mountings are built like a tank.
Fuses are not included. Housing uses 2 tiny screws to mount to vehicle.
Overall a good product with the execution of the mounting screws... you'll have giant gauge wires coming into this tank-like block mounted with iddy-bitty screws...
February 21, 2011
does its job with great looks!
The place I went to installed this in my engine bay. its got 0 gauge Orion wire to 2 4 gauge Kicker wires for my 2 amps. I though there were leds on this..but maybe its just mine that dont work or maybe i haave to do something. I had it and my speakers and amps installed professionally so i havnt even touched it haha. it gets the power to my wires just fine. really like it. very sturdy and good price too! =D
March 5, 2009
Really cool block
This block was extremely easy to use and hook up my wiring to. The slots for the fuses also come in handy and are really cool. Really enhances the looks of my system and for not a bad price too. Definitely recommend this block.
March 6, 2014
spread the power
This is a great product to turn a 0/1ga power wire into two 4ga power out puts. Its small design and casing allows u to put in places you would never image. I would recommend this to anyone that has the big 3 up grade set up in there car it dose the job
December 8, 2009
Perfect price good looks
Sweet dist block, high quality construction. Has LED lights, although I didn't connect mine. I actually used for 2g cable although it recommends a maximum of 4. Clear cover and low key design was a big plus for me, the cover allows me to see my Kicker fuses so a blown fuse can be as simple as a quick visual check.
Best selling similar products
HPM Series Power or Ground Distribution Block • One 1/0 Gauge or 4 Gauge Input • Two 4/8 Gauge Outputs • Protective Cover Included • Corrosion Resistant Satin Chrome Finish
• PRO Series Power Distribution T-Block
• Three 1/0 Gauge Inputs/Outputs
• Daisy Chain Design
• Deep Wire Recesses
• Oversized Set Screws
• Corrosion Resistant ShocKrome-Plated
• Protective Cover Included
• One 1/0 Gauge Input
• Two 4 Gauge or 8 Gauge Output
• Satin Chrome Plated Terminals
• All Brass Hardware
• One 1/0 AWG Input with 4 AWG Adapter/Reducer
• Three 4 AWG Outputs with 8 AWG Adapter/Reducer
• Can be used for Power or Ground connections
• Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
• Custom tooled 100% solid brass
• HPP plating for superior corrosion resistance
• Flexible for use with multiple wire sizes
• Connect up to Three Amplifiers from one power source
• Smoked heat-resistant RockfordFosgate cover
• Platinum finish
• HPM Series Power or Ground Distribution Block
• Two 1/0 Gauge or 4 Gauge Inputs
• Four 4/8 Gauge Outputs
• Multiple Input/Output Design
• Protective Cover Included
• Corrosion Resistant Satin Chrome Finish
Internal Product ID: