• Digital Media Receiver with a 6.2" Touchscreen
• Built-in Apple CarPlay
• Siri hands-free Voice Control
• 55W x 4 Dynamic Reality Amp 2
• Rear view camera ready
• 3 sets of 2V pre-outs
• Double din display that installs in a single din opening
The XAVAX1000 features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Dubbed the Ultimate Copilot, Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and verbally send and listen to messages with just a word or a touch. Apple CarPlay requires iPhone 5 or newer with the latest version of iOS.
On top of all the useful phone integration, the XAVAX1000 also comes Apple HomeKit equipped. This will allow you to control things like the thermostat and lighting all without taking your hands or eyes off the road with the help of Siri. Learn More From Apple
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
April 16, 2020
Great customer service and quality products!
The guys at Sonic Electronics have completely been the best to help with decisions on purchasing the products I need.
They are so polite and genuinely concerned about satisfying their customers!
Props to the SE team!!
Stay healthy guys!
July 22, 2019
Awesome head unit
I was looking for a cheap head unit that had Apple Car Play, and this unit fits the bill! I love that it has options to customize the steering wheel controls, that way you can utilize ones that would have otherwise been worthless.
July 4, 2019
Would recomend for bigger trucks or suvs not so much cars unless you can just throw it in there with out any modifications you have to cut or anything like that. Excellent quality and can handle some power from both speakers and subs
March 16, 2021
Great starter head unit
I would have bought this here but they didn’t have it in stock at the time. This is my first media player and I like it. Apple car play is nice and I do like the fact you can use voice commands to text and call. I know you can do that with others but it works really well. My only gripe is the Bluetooth takes a couple of times to hook up. Also, you will need to update the firmware if it’s a later model in the year it was manufactured. It has the best watts in its class and it sounds great.
September 6, 2019
I was told by your competitors that my car, 1988 Trofeo Oldsmobile was too old to have available a touch screen receiver installed. THEY WERE WRONG. Sonic Electronix had a selection of choices with correct wire harness. The Sony receiver was promptly delivered and now working well in my car, unbelievable sound and quality. Highly recommended.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• 7" LCD Display
• Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
• Built-in Bluetooth
• 7 EQ Presets
• 10-Band EQ
• Backup Camera Input
• Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo w/ 6½" Touchscreen
• 52W x 4 Chan. MAX
• 2 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• Dual Zone for Rear Seat or Overhead Entertainment
• 3.5mm Front A/V Auxiliary Input
• Front USB Input, 32GB MP3 & MP4
• 50W x 4 Chan. MAX / 17W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 2 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• 3-band graphic with 7 selectable tone curves
• 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
• Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
• Premium Audio/Video (AV) System (No CD/DVD)
• Unique ultra-shallow installation
• Two-finger swipe user interface
• Works with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
• Compatible with Google Assistant
• PowerStack Capability
• Built-in Bluetooth Hands-free
• 80W x 4 Chan. MAX / 17W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 3 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• 3-Band Graphic Equalizer
• Built-In Bluetooth
• Wireless remote control included
Internal Product ID: