Pioneer’s A-series sound design matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide clear, seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Linear, balanced motion in both the forward and reverse directions of cone movement is crucial to accurately reproduce the recorded sound waves. Careful engineering of the entire motor structure design and suspension system (voice coil, magnet, surround and spider) is required maintain a high level of linearity, even during high output / high excursion transients.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Listen to the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: Persuade yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
Internal Product ID:
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• 1200W Peak
• 600W RMS
• Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Cone
• Santoprene Vertical Attach Surround Technique
• 4-Layer 2-1/2" Voice Coil
• Proprietary Spider Venting
• 600 Watts RMS / 1200 Watts Max
• Dual 4-ohm Voice Coil
• Non-Pressed Paper With Woven Carbon Fiber Top
• High Excursion Foam Surround
• Stamped Steel Basket
• Single Nomex Spider
• 10,000W Peak
• 5,000W RMS
• Poly-ether Wide Edge Surround
• Triangular Lattice Design
• Spider Ring Design for Increased Linear Spider Position
• PSP Terminal for Easy and Quick Wiring
• Aluminum Bobbin Voice Coil
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage