• Compact 4.75" Chassis
• Splash Resistant Circuit Boards
• High Level Input w/ Signal Sense Auto Turn-on
• Class D Amplifier
Priced Per Pair
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
April 16, 2015
I purchased these speakers for a small side business I run building speaker tubes for atvs! Let me tell you these speakers are insanely loud. They are powered by a clarion 4 channel mini amp. The sound quality of these speakers are so good. So you can't go wrong with purchasing these. And as always sonic has great service with great shipping and even greater prices.
March 26, 2021
Do not buy!!
Bought this amp and after about 15 minutes of playing the right front channel went out. So I contacted Sonic Electronix where I purchase this amp and they are out of stock! The best part is they do not know when they will get more in stock. Do yourself a favor and do not buy this product!!!
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• IP66 Water Resistant
• Bluetooth Version 5.0 A2DP
• Supports iPhone and Android Devices
• Compact Design
• Large Easy to Use Buttons
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
• IPX6 Marine Rated
• 6.5" Full Range Marine Speakers
• Poly Carbon Cone and Rubber Surround
• Plays USB/MP3/WMA, FM/AM, Smartphones.
• Mechless unit: Does not have a CD or DVD player
• 500W Max Marine Amplifier
• One Pair of 6.5" Full Range Marine Speakers
• Multi-Function Controller Included
• Waterproof Phone Pouch Included
• Poly Carbon Cones
• 10" 200 Watt Class D Powered Car or Marine ready Subwoofer Bass System amplified enclosure with one woofer and passive radiator
• Class D 200-watt amplifier
• frequency response 20-120 Hz
• variable low-pass crossover
• adjustable bass boost
• phase switch
Internal Product ID: