Atrend 12" Downfiring Enclosure with 400W RMS Shallow-Mount 12" Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer
Note: Installs under the Driver's side rear seat with Subwoofer facing down. Fits 2007 Classic Body Style Only.
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
The box was delivered within the estimated time and I was impressed at the quality of the box, it is a well made box. The fitting under the rear seat of 2003 GMC Sierra Extended Cab is not perfect for the box sits a little bit too high thus the rear seats rest on the box. For my case no one sits in the rear too often so no loss there.
So far very impressed
So far very impressed, bought with the Atrend 12tk shallow truck enclosure bundle for Black Friday, at a total of only $120, it’s great so far. Installed it behind the rear seats in my 1995 f350 crew cab, paired with a Skar amp. So budget friendly was the goal. It sounds amazing, very clean and crisp, and hits way harder than I was expecting. Build quality seemed great, especially for the price. So far so good! Give it a shot if you’re in the market for a shallow mount subwoofer! Wont be disappointed.
Little Sub that could
Needed a sub for my Nissan Hardbody. Very limited on space in a single cab. Mated with Skar 350 mono in a sealed box & it’s like a concert inside. Bass drops & plays any genre with clarity. Would definitely recommend.
Amazing Shallow Sub
These sound killer. Worked perfect for my C10. Amazing freq response with tons of headroom. Big bang for your buck
Great box for the price
I've owned a few different boxes over ther years and didnt expect this box to be as good as it is because of the price. This box is very solid construction and very well carpeted. Extremely pleased with this box
At the time of my first review I was very unhappy with this enclosure. I decided to change subs from a Alpine swr-12d2 to a Pioneer TS-SW3002S4. Changing to a flat piston shallow mount sub made all the difference, now im thinking of porting the enclosure to pioneers port specs Ive even considered a dual 12 box with 2 pioneers. There is only so many options due to a lack of space in a 02 Silverado extended cab and removing the back seat isnt one so i do recommend this box just make sure u use the right sub which should be a shallow mount
modified for 12w6
Had a dual 10 box that both subs were blown. Ordered this for my work truck because it was cheap. Had a 12w6v2 laying around from years ago. The subs mounting depth was too deep to mount the sub but I made a hole in the back side for the magnet then 1.5" deep 10" square build up for clearance something like the ultra deep maxx depth box. Worked out nice for my needs
Well built box
This was better than a expected and I plan on shopping here more often
Fits well and sounds great! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
I'm very happy with the box
Great price fits perfect in my truck the sound is great I'm Very happy I got this
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• Sealed downward-firing enclosure with one CompRT 12" subwoofer and passive radiator
• 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet
• 2-ohm total impedance
• Power Handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power)
• Sensitivity: 98 dB
• Frequency Response: 25-500 Hz
• Dimensions: 27-1/2"W x 14-5/8"D x 6-1/8"H
• 700 watts Watts Peak
• 350 watts Watts RMS
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
• Butyl Rubber Surround
• Includes Depth Extension Clearance Plate
• Includes Sealed Enclosure
• 12" Solo-Baric Subwoofer in Thin Profile Enclosure
• RMS: 600W / Peak: 1200W
• Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
• Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
• Advanced internal bracing
• Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
• 400 watts Dual 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
• Single 4 ohms Impedance
• Spring-loaded Terminal Posts
• Enclosure Dimensions: 11-1/8" TD x 13-1/2" BD x 29-11/16" W x 14" H
• Single Square 12" Subwoofer Enclosure
• Forced-Air Cooling
• Enclosure Dimensions: 11 1/16" TD x BD x 12 5/8" W x 4 1/8" H
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage