Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Amplifier Bypass Harness for select 2004-2009 vehicles from Dodge, Mitsubishi, Chrysler
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
great for installing aftermarket stereo and not wanting to use infinity amp. works great for me.
easy way yo bypass and add a new aamp
this was perfect. it comes with enough wire to easily run it up to your new head unit. but for me i used the rca output on my sony radio, ran those to the the new alpine 4ch amp and then used this kit to bypass the stock jeep amp. cut the wires to size hooked them up to the alpine amp. this way i did have to reroute tons of wiring to each speaker in the car. sounds a million times better especially with the cross overs. which you will need for the tweeters in the dash. great product, everything is labeled perfectly.
Best selling similar products
• Wiring Harness For Aftermarket Head Unit To JBL System
• For Select 1994-1997 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Vehicles
• Allows For Installation Of Aftermarket Head Unit
• Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness for 2006-2009 Honda Civic Vehicles
• Bypass Factory Amplifier
• Premium Sound System
• Allows For Installation Of Aftermarket Radio Using Existing Factory Wiring
• Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness For Select 1998-2004 GM Vehicles
• Factory Amplifier Harness Includes 17ft. Of 16 Gauge Wire
• Harness Can Be Plugged In At Factory Amp And Ran To Location Of Aftermarket Radio/Amplifier
• 204" Long Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness
• Power Wires Only, No Speaker Wires
• Compatible With Select 2004-2009 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles
Wiring Harness for 2003-06 Toyota vehicles with JBL Sound System • Features only power wires with no RCA Plugs • 204" long bypass harness
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage