Access exclusive offers, news and more.
2-Channel 80W Line Output Converter with Digital Noise Filter + Line Driver
• 6:1 Step Down With Adjustable Output
• DC Amplifier Turn On Trigger
• 80w Maximum Input total (40w per channel)
The NVX XFLOC2 Premium line-out converter is the perfect solution for adding an aftermarket amplifier to your stock or aftermarket stereo system. The XFLOC2 uses the signal from your stock stereo or amplifier by tapping into the stock speaker wire and converting it to a 2-channel RCA signal output. This allows you to add an amp simply and effectively. It features a 6:1 Step down with an adjustable gain output, DC amplifier turn-on trigger and a 80 watt total maximum input (40 watts per channel). The XFLOC2 uses a digital noise filter to reduce static and other noises that sometimes occur when adding a line out converter. The end result is a high quality line out converter with super low distortion, and as with all NVX products the engineering and build quality is second-to-none.
Internal Product ID:
So easy to use
I used this LOC to connect a RCA cable to my stock head unit. The diagram that comes with it is so great. It has a remote wire that you can connect it to your amp for when the loc/head unit the amp powers on. I love this and i have had no lose of power to rear speakers as well. I highly recommend this when you are adding an amp to your stock stereo.
78found this helpful.
Great instructions, very detailed. Works perfectly. Highly recommend to anyone integrating a factory system.
74found this helpful.
Its been working perfect !!
The NVX XFLOC2 its a great product, it works great, easy to install, also has adjustments for high and low and for the price, nothing bad to say.
69found this helpful.
I love this product very easy to use simple love the feature of the remote shut off for the amp
68found this helpful.
One of the level adjustment knobs broke fell out. I had to take the case off to adjust the output level. The sound quality is alright.
66found this helpful.
This was a cheap and easy solution for adding a sub to a stock system. No need for an expensive head just to get the amp RCA's and trigger. made my sub pound over speaker level input on kenwood amp.
65found this helpful.
Worked great sounds great has built in noise filter have it running a planet audio 3000 watt and a MOFO 12 bumps good
36found this helpful.
Good for the price
This is my second converter. I definitely like this one better than the last one I had bought several years ago. However, I forgot how much I dislike line input converters. They are good for keeping stock stereo. However, if you can its better to put in an aftermarket stereo. Aftermarket stereo has much better sound control as well as quality.
I consider this converter to be a temporary fix for me. My sub is running - Yay! But I will be upgrading the stereo in the next month or two.
35found this helpful.
i decided to try out this brand and after using it i liked the quality of this product.
28found this helpful.
Just the best items I could get for my cars, Im getting more for shure
25found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• 2-channel line out converter
• Speaker Level Input Accepts Up To 400 Watts RMS
• Bass Enhancer And Bass Compensation
• xBOOST Technology
• Selectable Auto On
• 9.5 Volt Pre-Out
• 12 Volt Trigger Out
• 15 Band Parametric EQ
• 6-Channel RCA Outputs
• Provides up to 6.5 Volts of output
• Fully adjustable High and Low-pass filters
• Time alignment in 0.02 ms increments
• Plug and Play Design (No cutting or splicing)
• Provides 12-volt 500-mA remote wire
• Includes gain level controller to adjust the overall output
• Designed to provide 2-channels of low-level audio
• 2-Channel Premium Adjustable Line Output Converter
• 3:1 Step Down With Adjustable Output
• 300w Total Maximum Input (150w Per Channel)
• Super Low Distortion
• 2-Channel Speaker Level Inputs
• Adjustable xBOOST corrects for bass roll-off
• Handles up to 30V (225 watts RMS)
• Provides up to 9.5 Volts of output
• Auto turn-on via DC offset or Audio detection
• Load selection switch (20, 60, or 20K ohms)
• Wired remote bass level control included
• LED Clip indicator
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage