Single 4 ohms 12" db Series Subwoofer (Marine Certified)
12" Single 4 Ohms db Series Subwoofer • 360W RMS • 720W Max • Kapton Voice Voil • Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil • Suitable for Marine Use • Santoprene Rubber Surround
Internal Product ID:
I've had one of these in three different boxes with two different amps, and it just keeps thumping.
Polk 12s, in my experience, aren't the loudest, but they are TIGHT, reliable and durable. If you want sloppy fuzzy boooffooommppplt sounds, Polks ain't for you. But if you want to feel your bass moving you around in your seat year after year after year, Polks are the way to go.
Had two of these in a vented box with a 300 watt amp and they sound great. Deep bass.
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• 800W Max / 400W RMS
• Injected Poly Light Rigid Cone
• 1" NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
• One Piece Poly Cotton Spider
• Spade Style Speaker Terminals
• Chrome Stamped Steel Basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• 1200W Peak
• 600W RMS
• Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Cone
• Santoprene Vertical Attach Surround Technique
• 4-Layer 2-1/2" Voice Coil
• Proprietary Spider Venting
• 10,000W Peak
• 5,000W RMS
• Poly-ether Wide Edge Surround
• Triangular Lattice Design
• Spider Ring Design for Increased Linear Spider Position
• PSP Terminal for Easy and Quick Wiring
• Aluminum Bobbin Voice Coil
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage