• Built-in DCD™Class D amplifier
• Automatic turn-on capable
• CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
• Steel mesh grille mounted with driver
• Wrapped with Automotive-grade vehicle carpet
• Enclosure Dimensions: 9.25" D x 23.75" W x 15.75" H
JL Audio MicroSub+ bass solutions feature thin-wall construction with extensive internal bracing that optimizes the proprietary loaded subwoofer, and maximizes the enclosure's internal air space. In order to achieve its outstanding output and low frequency response, the MicroSub+ is offered as a Ported Enclosure. With a flared design at the entry and exit, the port wraps around two walls to produce the necessary low tuning frequency that ensures excellent low end extension and smoothness. The Microsub+ enclosure is pre-loaded with a JL Audio TW1 driver, that is specifically chosen for its astonishing bass output when in an extremely small air space.
All MicroSub enclosures are hand built in JL Audio's Florida factory using CNC-Cut High Grade MDF materials, and wrapped in top-quality automotive carpet, to ensure that the system meets the standards that we all have become accustomed to with JL Audio products. The systems arrive to you wired, loaded and ready to connect and also include a steel mesh grille to protect the subwoofer.
JL Audio's Direct Conversion Class-D Technology (DCD™) is purpose-engineered to be the most efficient subwoofer amplifier on the market while delivering extraordinary output with minimal current draw and heat. DCD amplifiers do away with the losses associated with a traditional "switching power supply", allowing the amplifier to achieve total power efficiencies in the 91 - 94% range. What this means to you is very little heat, ultra-compact size and enough power to fill in the low end of any modest car audio setup. Along with the specifically engineered, low-impedance TW1 driver the system extracts astonishing overall output with unprecedented efficiency.
The TW1 subwoofers offer an unparalleled combination of superb performance and extremely small enclosure requirements, making them an outstanding choice for the MicroSub+ systems. The driver achieves this level of shallow-depth plus performance by compressing the architecture of the TW1 using a "concentric tube" structure that supports the oversized voice coil and the suspension attachments. This permits placing the large motor structure much further forward in the speaker than with conventional designs, while maintaining excellent linear excursion capability and mechanical stability. The enclosure's slot-ported design and precise tuning of the TW1 make for the Perfect match.
This item is currently not eligible for our low price guarantee. This may be due to supply constraints, manufacturer restrictions, or another reason. We're always here to help you get the best price possible so give us a call or email today. Our experts will do their best to build the system that works for you within the rules.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• 3000W Dual 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Amplifier
• 12" XED Series Subwoofers
•Includes 1000W Class A/B XED Series Amplifier
• 5/8" MDF Construction with Black Carpet
• Enclosure Dimensions: 9" TD x 15" BD x 30-5/8" W x 14" H
• Includes Everything You Need: Subs, Box, Amp & Wires
• Dual 12" Belva Subwoofers
• Monoblock Amp
• Ported Enclosure
• Complete Amp Kit w/ RCAs
• 840W Max / 360W RMS
• Dual 12" Powered Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
• Built-in Class D Amplifier
• High and low level inputs
• Remote Level Bass Control
• 120W Single 8" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier
• 120W RMS Class D Amplifier
• 8" Subwoofer
• Vented Enclosure with Carpeted Finish
• Single round port
• Enclosure Dimensions: 13.75" D x 13" W x 13" H
• Low Profile Powered Subwoofer System
• 100 Watts RMS
• Built-In Class D Amplifier
• Variable Bass Boost
• Speaker-Level Inputs
• Wired Remote Bass Level Control
Internal Product ID: