I really love this Sony unit now that it installed. Purchased a backup camper off Amazon from $20 and after my buddy helped my run the wiring it worked like a charm. The sound and features this unit offers are incredible and it is so easy use. Fairly intuitive. I would highly recommend this unit.
Double DIN NFC Bluetooth In-Dash Digital-Media A/V with 6.2" LCD Touchscreen Car Stereo with Pandora Control and Megabass
The Sony XAV-W630BT's built-in Bluetooth allows you to make hands-free calls and stream your music via A2DP audio streaming. Pairing your device has never been easier thanks to the built-in NFC, just align compatible devices and NFC logos to activate pairing. No more wires cluttering up your dash to listen to your music, or uncomfortable Bluetooth headsets required. Life just became a little easier.
PANDORA INTERNET RADIO
The Sony XAV-W630BT allows the user to control Pandora Internet Radio directly for the headunit. Now you can listen to your favorite Pandora stations anytime you want using Pandora Station Creation with your Android, Blackberry or iPhone device.
MADE FOR APPLE AND ANDROID DEVICES
Whether you have an Apple or Android device the Sony XAV-W650BT In-Dash Receiver has you covered. When connected to the headunit you can use to make calls and play music. Get help from your smartphone on the road, without taking your hands off the wheel.
FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROL INTEGRATION
The Sony XAV-W630BT allows the use of Universal Steering Wheel Controllers. The user can program the aftermarket steering wheel controller to work with their vehicles steering wheel controls. This allows you to spend more time looking at the road. PAC ControlPRO or Axxess ASWC-1 are required and sold separately
- Sony XAV-V630BT In-Dash Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 55 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- 6.2" LCD Touchscreen display
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- NFC Bluetooth functionality
- Voice control from smartphone via Bluetooth connection
- Works with Android and iPhone
- Siri Eyes Free Control for iPhone
- Songpal app Compatible
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC/FLAC Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/WAV USB Playback
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- Siri Eyes Free Control allows you to use an iPhone via the Bluetooth connection by speaking into the unit's external microphone (limited to iPhone 4s or later)
- Songpal app Compatible
- 5-band graphic equalizer with 12 selectable tone curves (11 Preset, 1 User)
- Megabass: reinforces bass sound in sync with the volume level
- Adjustable High-pass and Low-pass filter crossovers
- Subwoofer Phase control (Normal, Reverse)
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3
- NFC Bluetooth: One touch connection for automatic Bluetooth pairing with NFC-compatible smartphones
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 33 feet (approx, line of sight)
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
Check out the XAV-V630BT User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Audio / Video Inputs
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Monitor Screen Features
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
iPhone 6 Compatible
iPhone 7 Compatible
Some Car stereos are compatible with iPods and/or iPhones. If the headunit can connect to an iPod or iPhone via USB or iPod connection cable, these listed iPods are compatible. This list does not apply if the iPod is being connected through the 3.5mm mini-jack plug. Newer iPods are usually compatible if the appropriate adapters are purchased and used.
Any iPods/iPhones released after the release date of this product have not been checked by the manufacturer and/or Sonic Electronix for compatibility. We therefore cannot guarantee their compatibilities or incompatibilities, including, but not limited to: playback, video, charging, and response time.
iPod Classic (80 &160GB)
iPod Nano 5th Generation (8 & 16GB)
iPod Nano 6th Generation (8 & 16GB)
iPod Nano 7th Generation (16GB)
iPod Touch 3nd Generation (8, 32 & 64GB)
iPod Touch 4th Generation (8, 32 & 64GB)
iPod Touch 5th Generation (16, 32 & 64GB)
iPhone 6 Plus
Warranty and Return Policy
Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen Radios and More
Your Price $69.95
Universal steering wheel control interface with automatic programming
Your Price $44.99
Includes panel removal tool, wire cutter/stripper, test light, RCA cable runner, screwdriver, and more!
Your Price $12.99
Helps with removing dash and trim panels during car stereo installation.
Your Price $11.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $1.29
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.