This battery is the best I have ever purchased. Holds a great charge. I would highly recommend this product.
XS Power A3400
D3400 Antique Series 12-Volt Deep Cycle Sealed Non-Spillable Lead Acid AGM Battery Power Cell with 3300 Max Amps (BCI Group 34)
XS Power A3400 AGM Power Cell
The right kind of power in a no-nonsense package: The XS Power A3400 is just right for any application, regardless of the decade in which your ride was built.
This XS Power 12-Volt Deep Cycle Power Cell features a sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design and is perfect for 2,500-3,500 watt car audio sound systems. With the A3400, use it as a replacement for your vehicle's standard battery or as an additional battery to boost the extra power needed for a high-performance stereo setup. Without external vents, this leak-proof design allows you to put this power cell in factory or non-factory locations, putting worries of hazardous leaks at ease.
XS Power's D3400 Power Cell puts out 1,000 cranking amps with a maximum output of 3,300 amps. Regardless of how awesome your engine is, you've got plenty of power to crank whatever's under the hood. Completely sealed in a reinforced ABS plastic case, extreme heat and vibrations are no problem. M6 Terminal hardware is included with the package, making your installation as simple as possible.
Great power, simple looks and reliability. What are you waiting for? Add this to your cart and rev up or bring the boom.
Better Features | Better Price
Outperforms All Other Batteries In Its Class
|Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Design|
|100% Sealed and Maintenance Free|
|Includes Removable Brass Battery Posts|
|Fits In Most Battery Locations|
|Primary or Secondary Battery|
|Leak-Proof, Non-Hazardous Design|
|True Power Ratings|
- 12-Volt Antique Series AGM Starting Battery
- Can be used as a replacement for your vehicles standard battery
- Can also be used as an additional battery to power your high-performance sound system
- Perfect for 2,500W - 3,300W car audio stereo systems
- Leak-Proof, non-hazardous design
- Stores energy so you don't need a capacitor for your system
- No external vents allow this battery to be mounted anywhere with no leaks
- Reinforced ABS plastic case
- Conforms to Group 34 BCI standards
- Resists extreme vibrations for ultimate performance
- Fits in almost any factory battery location
- Enough power to crank the highest performance engines
- Extreme heat resistance
- 100% Sealed and maintenance free
- M6 Terminal hardware included
- Short SAE Lead Posts included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 3-year Manufacturer's warranty
- BCI Group: 34
- Cranking Amps: 1000
- Maximum Output: 3300 Amps
- Amp Hours: 65
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.28”L x 6.75”W x 7.24”H
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty and Return Policy
Compact All-In-One PowerBank w/ Vehicle Jump-Start Capabilities
Your Price $159.99
a strong secondary battery
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.