I, just love the product great sound and the best, on the market!
Rockford Fosgate TMS6SG
150W Peak (75W RMS) 6.5" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers for 1998-2013 Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- 6.5" Full-range Fairing/Tour-Pak Motorcycle Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- RMS: 75 watts per pair / 37.5 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 37.5 watts RMS per channel
- Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion and Vibration resistant design
- Carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- Santoprene Surround
- 25mm Film Dome Tweeter
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Neodymium motor structure
- Co-Molded Cone and Surround
- Poly-cotton spider
- Integrated 6dB Crossover
- High Power Polyester Capacitor
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- High Power 1.4" Aluminum Voice‐Coil
- Spade Terminals for easy speaker connections
- 4 ohm impedance
- Frequency Response: 56 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Speaker grilles included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
- (2) Speakers
- (2) Speaker Grilles
- (1) Hardware Pack
- 1998- 2013 Street Glide
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
23 ft 16 Gauge Speaker Wire (CCA)
Your Price $12.99
50 ft. of True Spec 16 Gauge EnvyFlex Speaker Cable/Wire (100% Oxygen-Free Copper)
Your Price $19.99
75 ft. of True Spec 16 Gauge EnvyFlex Speaker Cable/Wire (100% Oxygen-Free Copper)
Your Price $24.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.