Love the radio and that I can hook up my camera and that I get xm radio
Power Acoustik PH-620SXMB
Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM/Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.2" LCD Touch Screen w/ FREE SiriusXM Tuner
It's time to upgrade your stereo with this complete package. This radio bundle comes with a 6.2" LCD touchscreen media player and a FREE Sirius XM Tuner. The power acoustik double din radio is packed with features including a DVD/CD Player and built in bluetooth allowing you to also stream music from your smart devices. The options are endless with 3 sets of preamp outputs and a backup camera input. Fully customize your interface with custom backgrounds, screensavers and changeable color illumination. But wait! There's More! We even sweeten the bundle with 3 Months FREE Sirius XM Streaming Service.
- Power Acoustik PH-620SXMB In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 75 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate: Optional Receiver Faceplate Case Available
- CD text information display
- 6.2" LCD Touch Screen
- 400 NIT LED Backlight
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- SiriusXM Receiver Included
- 3 Months FREE SiriusXM Service
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW, MP3/MP4 Playback
- MP3/WMA/MPEG1/MPEG2/AVI Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- Multi-band graphic equalizer with selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 64GB SD Card reader for audio and video playback
- 2 Sets of preamp outputs (rear)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0+EDR certified
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Audio / Video Inputs
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Monitor Screen Features
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
What is in the box?
Wiring harness with all connections
Trim ring (attached)
Battery/batteries for remote
See below for additional accessories
Warranty and Return Policy
2 meter (6 feet) Aux to Aux Cable Connector, Great for iPod / MP3 Player headphone jack connection to car stereo aux input.
Your Price $4.99
Includes panel removal tool, wire cutter/stripper, test light, RCA cable runner, screwdriver, and more!
Your Price $11.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.