Best price on internet! Great product for my 2018 Mustang.
Quick shipping, fantastic well regarded company.
Sony XAV-AX1000 (XAVAX1000)
6.2" Apple CarPlay Media Receiver with Bluetooth and Apple CarPlay
- In-Dash AM/FM mechless receiver
- 6.2" touchscreen display
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free and audio streaming
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- CTA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 55 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Dynamic Stage Organizer
- 10-band Graphic Equalizer
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Tuner Included (subscription required and sold separately)
- HD Radio Ready: tuner and antenna required and sold separately
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO (SWI-CP5) or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a (external wired/built-in) microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
This means that the unit is able to tilt backwards so that the proper viewing angle can be achieved. On single DIN flip out monitors, this type of pivot means that the bottom of the screen stays stationary while the top of the screen retracts. On Double DIN units this means that the bottom of the screen slides forward while the top of the screen moves down, resulting in a backwards angle tilt.
This means that the unit is able to tilt forward so that the proper viewing angle can be achieved. On single DIN flip out monitors, a forward pivot keeps the bottom of the screen stationary while the top of the screen moves forward. On select Double DIN units, a forward tilt is sometimes referred to as a reverse tilt. The bottom of the screen remains in the same position while the top of the screen moves forward.
Left/Right Angle (Horizontal):
Some monitors allow the display to be rotated to the left or right in order to have the best viewing angle possible.
A feature mainly found in select Kenwood units. It allows the entire screen to slide in and out. This is different from a forward/backward tilt in that the entire screen moves forward or backwards as opposed to just the top or bottom.
Some in-dash head units are built-in with the navigation features, while others require an add on navigation box. Other navigation options include portable navigation units that you can take with you or attach to the dash of your vehicle.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
What is in the box?
Wiring harness with power and speaker connections
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
May 9, 2019
Best price on internet! Great product for my 2018 Mustang.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Was this review helpful to you?
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $59.99
This rear view camera is designed, engineered, and made specifically for the receiver you are viewing.
Your Price $69.99
170° Degree Viewing Angle Universal Surface Mount Back-Up Camera
Your Price $24.99
170° Wide Viewing Angle License Plate Frame CMOS Color Camera
Your Price $95.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.