Good amp kit that comes with everything you need. It is true 8 gauge wire.
8 Gauge 4000 Series Power & Signal Amplifier Installation Kit
- 8 Gauge 4000 Series Power & Signal Amplifier Wiring Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 400 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Includes 2-channel RCA interconnect cables for the audio signal connection from the receiver to the amplifier
- RCA Interconnects are made with twisted-pair technology for noise reduction
- AGU style fuse holder offers ideal protection
- Pre-Terminated power connections for reliable performance
- Wire is true to spec for optimal current delivery
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 17 ft. 8 Gauge translucent red power wire
- 3 ft. 8 Gauge translucent black ground wire
- 17 ft. 2 Channel Twisted-pair interconnect cables
- 17 ft. 18 Gauge blue remote wire
- AGU Style fuse holder
- 60 Amp AGU style fuse
- All necessary installation hardware
Amplifier Kit Specifications
Definitions are as follows:
Gauge (wire) - The diameter of a wire. The higher the number, the thinner the wire. Example: 4 gauge wire has more strands than 10 gauge wire.AWG (American Wire Gauge) - A standard of the dimensional characteristics of wire used to conduct electrical current or signals. AWG is identical to the Brown and Sharpe (B & S) wire gauge.
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Fort Worth, TX
January 9, 2014
60 of 73 found this helpful
November 4, 2014
Great product! Heavy duty and does more than what its asked to do!
54 of 65 found this helpful
San Diego, ca
May 13, 2018
Nice kit, quality wires and connections. Amp works well with supplied power.
0 of 0 found this helpful
October 21, 2015
Had everything I needed, including 2 larger sized (8ga - 12ga) butt connectors, which I ended up using.
I should noted that I did end up buying a separate Stinger 4-Channel RCA cable as well. I didn't require speaker wire as I was able to re-use my cars wiring.
1 of 2 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.