Since the first time I got this item, this is my review:
Pros: Generous features for the value price of $129.00, you get,
AM/FM Radio, USB (for MP3 file music listening), SD Card (for MP3 file music listening. This boombox supports SDHC Cards. Also you get Bluetooth (awesome bluetooth support) AUX input and redundant eq such as the analog and the preset ones, even dual alarm clock.
Cons: This boom box only supports the MP3 format files when using the USB and SD card. Instruction manual needs to be with more detail to help the user understand the functions of the boom box ( for those who are not tech savvy.
Lasonic Limited Edition Ghetto Blaster i931x Throwback - Multi Color/Black
Sonic Electronix Exclusive Wireless Bluetooth Portable Retro Boombox Stereo Speaker System
Jam Out in Style with this Limited Edition Sonic Electronix Exclusive!
The Lasonic i-931x BT brings the style from the "back-in-the day" or "Old-School" look and delivers it in a whole new way. If we could take the best looking boombox from their peak days, and engineer it with modern technologies, and standards of today, you would be looking at the exact same stereo system. Because that is exactly what Lasonic did. It may or may not have taken a rocket scientist to come up with this perfectly brilliant concept, but we are sure of, is it doesn't take a N.A.S.A engineer to realize that this is a hot item! It practically screams "Cool". The old saying "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it" really makes one appreciate the fact that the rule only applies to "Fix"-ing it. Bonus points to Lasonic for catching that golden opportunity as the classic boombox was not broken, so instead of fixing it, they upgraded, and improved it. The i-931x BT (i931x BT) is a tribute to the original Lasonic Ghetto Blaster, with the classic multicolor design. Its Newer, and better than ever! But Remember, This is a Sonic Electronix Exclusive, and supplies won't last forever... so get yours today!
- High Performance Limited Edition Black with Retro Sticker Bluetooth Stereo Boombox
- Supports Bluetooth Streaming
- Supports USB, SD Card, and MMC Inputs for MP3 playback from various sources
- Receive AM and FM signals with the built-in radio tuner
- Allows for the programming of 20 FM and 20 AM stations
- Shows RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data System) text on the LCD display for up-to-date song information
- Alarm clock with wake-up and sleep functions
- Real time clock display keeps accurately tracks time and displays brightly
- Bass and treble controls for a completely customized reproduction
- Powerful speaker system (15W x 2) performs efficiently throughout the frequency range
- Equalizer adjustment for sound customization
- Auxiliary input for expanded compatibility with virtually any portable MP3 device
- Headphone jack output for personal listening sessions
- Built-in microphone input with volume and echo adjustment
- Includes a full function remote control for adjustments
- Runs off of a AC power adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
- Designed After the Classic: TRC 975, TRC 931
- Primary Color Accents: Multi-Color Decal / Black
- Manufacturer Model Number: Limited Edition i931x Throwback
- Sonic Electronix Exclusive!
- Manufacturer Part Number: i931x BT (i-931BT / i-931BTQ)
- Lasonic Ghetto Blaster Portable Bluetooth Boombox Stereo Is Available In:
- Classic Original Designs:
- Limited Edition & Sonic Electronix Exclusive Designs:
- Dimensions: 29"L x 9"W x 18"H
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.
- EXCLUSIVE Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
***Exclusive or Sonic Electronix Exclusive models were custom designed by Sonic Electronix and built by Lasonic to the same standards as the best selling classic i931/i-931BT series "Ghetto Blaster". All of Sonic Electronix's Lasonic Original, Limited/Special Edition, & S.E. Exclusive Edition Boombox's include the original Manufacturer Warranty.
Also Found As: Lasonic i-931xBT, i931xBT, i931-BT, i-931-BT, i-931BTQ, i931BTQ, i931BT-Q, i931-BTQ, i-931BT-Q, i-931BT-EQ, i931BT-EQ, i931BTEQ, Limited Edition i-931BT, i-931BT L.E.
Rechargeable alkaline, nickel cadmium, nickel metal hydride, lithium ion, and lithium ion polymer are all examples of rechargeable batteries.
Some batteries are integrated and built into the item, while others are removable.
More uses of Bluetooth technology include transmitting music to a compatible receiver, printing wirelessly from a computer, and many other wireless uses. Please see the item description for more specific information regarding what features the unit includes.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
March 9, 2014
Since the first time I got this item, this is my review:
9 of 11 found this helpful
December 21, 2013
I had one of these as a kid back in the 80's when break dancing was big. My daughter is a hip hop and jazz dancer and wanted some sounds for her room. This retro boom box was the perfect addition. I love the wireless upgrade for the easy operation using Bluetooth on her ipod 5. This thing brings back some great memories. I had to pump some RUN DMC and LL COOL J through this box. My radio believe me I like it loud, this is the box that can rock the crowd.
10 of 13 found this helpful
June 9, 2014
This newest edition is off the chain. Blue tooth, USB, SD, Aux input. its much lighter than before, same durability, Sounds great as usual. great purchase. thanks Sonic electronix!!
9 of 12 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.