• 75 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan. Subwoofer Channel
• Total Peak Power: 600 Watts
• Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
• Variable Low/High-Pass Crossover: 50 - 200Hz 12dB/octave
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
• Dimensions: 7-3/16"W x 12-7/16"L x 2-3/8"H
For a limited time - while supplies last - get an instant 10% off the Kicker Bass knob when purchased with your amplifier. Hit "Add Both to Cart" now! This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $399 94
Bundle Savings of $5 00
Total bundle price:
Save 50% on a set of NVX XIV65 6-Channel RCA Cables when you purchase a qualifying 5 or 6 Channel Amplifier. Simply press the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $384 94
Bundle Savings of $17 50
Total bundle price:
Save 10% on a set of Belva BBIC65 6-Channel RCA Cables when you purchase a qualifying 5 or 6 Channel Amplifier. Simply press the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $369 94
Bundle Savings of $2 00
Total bundle price:
The CX Series spans all kinds of systems, whether you're just trying to get a little more out of your factory radio or you're ready to blow the doors off with a completely aftermarket setup. Either way, the quality of your sound is at the heart of the CX Series. Sleek, simple styling and installation flexibility all round out the amplifiers' functionality.
Kicker makes your installation simple, but gives you plenty of options. Make it easy on yourself when plugging in with Kicker's KISL so you can take high-level signal from the headunit's speaker outputs straight into the amp's RCA input. Also, most models are just more than two inches thick and included brackets allow you to install these vertically. If space is at a premium in your ride, the CX series gives off plenty of power while saving you some room.
The CXA600.5 makes for a great all-in-one power solution for your stereo. This Class-D 2-ohm stable 5-channel amp is built to handle 75 watts at 2 ohms for 4 channels, or 150 watts at 4 ohms for 2 channels when bridged, and the subwoofer channel can pump out 300 watts at 2 ohms.
Like most of the amps in the CX series, it's easy to control your bass output from the driver's seat. Pick up a Kicker CXARC wired remote bass level control, plug it in, and optimize your sound easily.
The CX Series has a lot of built-in technology to make sure your system just keeps going for the long haul. With litz-wound transformers to maximize power transfer while minimizing power loss, high current switching, buffered RCA outputs, these amps are built to put out lasting, quality power.
These amps also include their own crossovers and an adjustable KickEQ Bass Boost. A 3-second turn-on delay helps eliminate any additional interference that might affect your system.
But these amps also have Kicker's Failsafe Integration Technology inside. That means they can take signal from any audio source and run it straight into the amp. For you, it means no need for line-out converters, step down modules, processors or less conventional wiring to complete your system. Kicker's FIT eliminated the need for additional equipment that could introduce additional noise to your signal. It even works well with factory amplified systems from other premium brands.
For a potent, versatile power solution for your sound system, pick up as many CX Series amps as you need here at Sonic Electronix. Add one, or however many you need, to your cart today.
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Kicker CXA660.5 (46CXA6605))
(previous model, replaced by Kicker CXA600.5 Amplifier (43CXA6005) Ships as 46CXA6605)
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. + 350 x 1 chan.
• 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• 5/4/2 Channel Operation
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• Class A/B Full-Range Channel Amplifier w/Class-D Bass Channel
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS: 210 watts x 4 channels @ 4 ohms + 420 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1800W Max.
• Switchable Phase Shift
• Input Sensitivity Selector
• Remote Subwoofer Control
• Heavy-Duty Screw Terminals
• Chrome-Plated Connections
• Illuminated Logo
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
• Class D Full Range Amplifier
• Small Size, Big Power
• Military Grade Smt PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
Internal Product ID: