Access exclusive offers, news and more.
The Municipality Series from Heise LED Lighting Systems enters a new category for government, construction and emergency vehicle lighting. These universal lights are designed for any fleet, commercial vehicle, or heavy equipment requiring a powerful visual alert.
These marker lights come with 16 self-controlled patterns with memory that can be synced with multiple units (of the same lighting model).
Designed for higher voltage applications, these lights work with both 12 and 24 volt systems.
With a water-resistant IP65 rating, aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, Heise's municipality marker lights are durable and built to withstand all weather conditions, year after year. Available in white or amber for each style.
Input Voltage: 12-24DC
IP Rating: 65
Wattage: (6) 1-Watt LEDs
Internal Product ID:
Best selling similar products
• Constructed with steel
• Uses OEM mounting and hardware
• Durable sand grit powder coating
• Sold in pairs
• Toggle Button Switch
• 5 Amp
• IP67 Waterproof Rating
• Universal vehicle fitment
• Cutout Diameter: 16mm
• Replacement LED headlight bulbs
• Good for tight applications
• Compact design doesn’t compromise performance
• Output of 6,000 lumens of cool white (6500K) illumination
• H9007 Dual Beam
• Sold as a Pair
• 39.5” Single Row LED light bar
• Water-resistant IPX-6 Rating
• Flood/Spot Combo beam pattern
• Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated Electronics
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage