Custom fit subwoofer enclosure for 2009-2023 Ford F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
The Ford F-150 is an American icon with impressive hauling capabilities and a spacious interior, especially in SuperCrew configurations. Unfortunately, Ford’s factory sound systems leave a lot to be desired in the low frequency department.
The JL Stealthbox for F-150 SuperCrew and SuperDuty Crew Cab trucks fills your truck with stunning sub bass output and quality, with no intrusion on cab space. Featuring an all-fiberglass, sealed enclosure design, this Stealthbox houses two of revolutionary 12TW3 thin-line subwoofers and installs neatly under the rear seat, without compromising rear seat comfort.
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
Jl Audio F150 Stealthbox (JL Audio SB-F-150-SCDBL/12TW3/BK)
Subs : (2 12" 12TW3D-8's in 2018 F150 JL Audio Sub Box.) : powered by JL HD1200
Speakers : Front : JL C#650 2 way component ; Rear : JL C2 650 Coaxial for rear fill. : powered by JL VXI 400/4 ( using Tun software for all)
Did 2 months of research, 4-5 hours a day. Anywhere from caraudio.com senior members, every review online, numerous certified install audio shops : you name it, I did the research.
For the 1st month, I was sold on the Foxbox with 2 10" 10W3V3's that the dealer recommnded for me. After numerous delays, and great reviews on the stealthbox, I decided to pony up to get my project finished and cancel the Foxbox. One installer told me that the 12TW3's while not rated quite as high as the non shallow 10's, would outperfrom the 10's and be more crisp as well.
I am coming from 2 Rockford T Power 12's in a sedan, and this Stealthbox almost hits as hard, if not as hard. Very good SQL, especially for sliding under my rear seat and taking up no room. I am about to change out my factory radio for a Kenwood Excelon reference 1057 and that should really crank up the quality on everything.
TL;DR : this box is hands down the best option for a truck/F-150. I like quality, and I like power. I am a musician, better yet, a drummer. This thing delivers on both levels, quality and power, but give it the juice it deserves. JL recommends a 750W amp for it, I say do 1000 at least. These are power hungry and can handle it. I've barely scratched the surface with what it can do mainly because there is absolutely no need. Buy it! It's made by JL, for JL subs, for the F-150....what else do you want?
Best of the best great service I would recommend them
Great service and super fast iam very happy thanks again
2023 Ford Raptor
Fits just fine in the 23 Ford Raptor. Seems to sound decent.
Best selling similar products
• 2009-Up Ford F-150 SuperCrew / 2017-Up SuperDuty Crew Cab
• 800 Watt Power Handling
• Two 12" JL Audio Subwoofers
• Does not affect folding or reclining seat
• All Fiberglass Enclosure
• Loaded Vehicle Specific Stealthbox Subwoofer Enclosure with Single JL Audio 8W7AE-3
• 500 Watts RMS Power Handling
• Stealthbox installs under driver-side rear seat
• Loaded Vehicle Specific Stealthbox Subwoofer Enclosure with Single JL Audio 12TW3-D4
• 400 Watts RMS Power Handling
• Stealthbox seamlessly installs in the passenger side rear corner of the trunk
• 400W Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
•10" TW3-D4 Subwoofer
• FIberglass enclosure with OEM-matched carpet
• Includes a Black steel mesh woofer grille
• Loaded Vehicle Specific Stealthbox Subwoofer Enclosure with Single JL Audio 10TW3-D4
• 400 Watts RMS
• For 2014-Up Chevrolet C7 Corvette Coupe (Single Driver)
• Stealthbox Installs into driver side hatch storage compartment
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage