• 45 Watts RMS x 4 + 320 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms + 500 watts x 1
• 130 Watts RMS Bridged x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1800 Watts
• Slim chassis provides more flexible mounting options
• Split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
August 13, 2015
I was impressed with this kit. Their claim of a "true gauge" wire seems to be true because wires are thicker compared to other wires I have used claiming to be the same gauge. Overall the wires seem to be of great quality. Patch cables are good. They aren't super high end, but they do the job well. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an amp kit.
March 28, 2017
great quality. so far so good.
very high quality 4 gauge wire. I used this kit as an integral part of and upgrade in my 2016 jeep jku...I could not be happier with the way my upgraded premium marine grade kicker speakers sound with my marine grade 5 channel amp. I'm only running 800 watts total, 400 to the kicker 10" sub..also a top of the line sub from /kicker. but the clarity of the highs and added non-distorted punch of bass is phenomenal! plus I your guys' Q&A videos are awesome! keep it coming and hopefully you will get more Jeep Wranglers!!
December 8, 2015
Nice Install Kit
NVX install kits are some of the nicer ones I have used. This on in-particular works great with their 5 channel amp. I especially like the extra layer of protection for the cable running in the engine bay, give everything a nice touch once installed. NVX wire is exactly like they say and true to size. I keep some on hand for other projects (big 3 upgrades etc) and it has held up really well in everything I have used it in, including an Off-road truck where other brands have failed.
May 31, 2018
NVX XKIT46 (5- or 6-Channel Amp Kit)
The wiring kit contained exactly what I needed and even a few spare parts/connectors. The power wire had an abrasion resistant sheathing over the section that is under the hood and the ground and power wires included precrimped ring connectors that work and look great. You can't beat the quality and convenience for the price.
April 25, 2018
Absolute Best Quality
This NVX kit comes with everything and just because it comes with everything doesn't mean that quality has to be sacrificed. The quality of this kit is absolutely amazing and the fuse holder is so perfect that I ordered another one for my big 7 uograde. I got this for free with my amp purchase and I didn't even bother looking at another kit just in case because of what I read in the reviews. I'm halfway through installing my system now and I can tell you they give you more wire than you need. Will buy NVX products whenever I can.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. + 350 x 1 chan.
• 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• 5/4/2 Channel Operation
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• Class A/B Full-Range Channel Amplifier w/Class-D Bass Channel
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS: 210 watts x 4 channels @ 4 ohms + 420 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1800W Max.
• Switchable Phase Shift
• Input Sensitivity Selector
• Remote Subwoofer Control
• Heavy-Duty Screw Terminals
• Chrome-Plated Connections
• Illuminated Logo
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
• Class D Full Range Amplifier
• Small Size, Big Power
• Military Grade Smt PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
Internal Product ID: