12" Dual 4 Ohm Space Series Subwoofer • 3000W Peak • 1000W RMS • One Piece Aluminum Cone • Designed Using Finite Element Analysis • Multi-Roll Surround • Machined Cast Aluminum Basket
Out of this World Bass
The Vibe Audio Space subwoofers are the perfect mix of sound quality and build quality. While the construction is rock solid, the sound quality is superb. This is a subwoofer that you can count on to have for many years in the future. High power handling and the large voice coil assist these Space subs in producing deep, clean bass. Vibe integrates pro terminals into the subwoofer basket to accept heavy gauge speaker cable as well as flexibility in both series and parallel wiring. Give you car out of this world bass with the Vibe Space subwoofers!
Anatomy of a Vibe Space Subwoofer
The more you understand how a subwoofer works, the greater appreciation you will have for these incredible Vibe Audio Space subwoofers. With incredible build quality and advanced materials, even the strictest audiophile will respect this sub. Defined by immense motor strength, superior power handling, low distortion and near perfect linear movement, Space subwoofers are literally the future of car audio.
1) Aluminum Front Gasket: The front gasket is made from high quality machined aluminum for a high-end aesthetic.
2) Multi-Roll Rubber Surround: Whilst traditional rubber surrounds will have different suspension characteristics at the extreme ends of excursion; The Space subwoofer features a specially developed foam rubber multi-roll surround allowing much better linearity throughout the subwoofers excursion range.
3) FEA Optimized Aluminum Cone: The FEA (Finite Element Analysis) designed aluminum cone delivers unmatched weight and dynamics, and is seamlessly joined to the flanged alloy voice coil for perfect unity, resulting in more efficient cooling.
4) Cone Design: The specially designed cone support adds rigidity without excessive weight to the subwoofer.
5) Single Spider: The single spider provides control and stability for the woofer cone for 100% linear movement.
6) Aluminum Alloy Basket: The alloy torsion basket is machined from cast aluminum for high rigidity and support of the motor and moving parts of the subwoofer. The vented arms of the torsion basket cradle the coil and allow it to breathe cool air when in motion which offers significant performance gains.
7) Two Powerful Magnets: Double stacked Y30 ferrite magnets are used for immense power handling.
8) FEMM Motor: The subwoofer motor was designed using FEMM (Finite Element Method Magnetics) giving linear flux saturation and low distortion, to ensure great sound quality. Using FEMM we can use the maximum magnetic force of the Space’s double stacked magnets to drive the cone.
Vibe Space Subwoofer Features
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
July 16, 2012
Sharp piece of kit!
I built a box before I chose a sub, so I ended up having to match a sub to the box. Luckily, I had several options, but ended up settling on this Vibe Space 12" guy. I was looking for sound quality first, then flash, and honestly wasn't too sure about Vibe as I've never heard of them. But I figured I'd give it a shot, and if it sounded like junk, I could always return it.
I don't know how it compares against other subs in this price range as far as loudness goes (it gets loud enough for my needs) but I was pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. It isn't muddy at all, and looks pretty sharp. So far I'm happy, and I'd buy it again, it's a solid sub for the price.
Best selling similar products
• Peak Power: 1800W
• RMS Power: 900W
• Sensitivity: 88 dB
• 1500W Max / 500W RMS
• Glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
• Butyl rubber surround and polycotton / cotton dual spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
• 4-Ohm Impedance Dual Voice Coil
• Double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
• 300 Watts RMS
• 600 Watts Max
• Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
• Ribbed Polyurethane Surround with Yellow Stitching
• Stamped Steel Basket
• Mounting depth: 3.50 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
• 400 Watts RMS / 800 Watts Max
• Injection molded SoloKon cone
• Ribbed Santoprene Surround
• Stamped Steel Basket
• Perimeter Venting
• Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
Internal Product ID:
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.