Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Factory antennas can perodically break from day-to-day use, and some rougher conditions. It is also possible for your antenna to completely cut out and no longer properly transmit signal. No need to worry if you're favorite station is coming in as an inaudible crackle. Replacement antennas are manufactured for specific vehicle year and makes, so a replacement solution is simple!
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
Best selling similar products
Side/Top Mount Antenna for 1" Hole Split Ball Applications • 53" 3-Section Mast with Spring • Color: Chrome
Replacement Amplified Hide-Away Antenna for AM/FM Bands • Active Magnetic-Type Antenna • Works on the Magnetic Field
• Universal Antenna Extender
• Extends Antenna 12" (1 ft.)
• Antenna to Radio Adapter Cable
• select 2001-2023 vehicles from GMC, Ford, Dodge Vehicles
• Adapter to aftermarket radio
• Factory Antenna to Aftermarket Radio Adapter
• select 1983-2016 vehicles from GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac Vehicles
• GM factory antenna with mini "barbless" or "barbed" plug to aftermarket radio
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage