Access exclusive offers, news and more.
500W RMS, 1-Channel Monoblock Class A/B JX Series Full-Range Car Amplifier
JX Series Monoblock Amplifier • Class AB • 340W @ 4 ohm • 420W @ 3 ohm • 500W @ 2 ohm • Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB) • High & Low Level Inputs • Adjustable Input Sensitivity • Low Pass FilterLearn more about the jx5001
JX Series Monoblock Amplifier • Class AB • 340W @ 4 ohm • 420W @ 3 ohm • 500W @ 2 ohm • Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB) • High & Low Level Inputs • Adjustable Input Sensitivity • Low Pass Filter
JL Audio Quality with an Affordable Price Tag
The new JL Audio JX Series of amplifiers was designed with a specific purpose: to create a high quality amplifier with a moderate price tag. JL Audio created an entire line of JX series amplifiers to provide an amp configuration for everyone. The line includes three monoblock amplifiers, a two-channel, and a four-channel. Each amp is true to the ratings and provides excellent output for your new speakers or subwoofers. In assisting with matching many of the JL Audio subwoofers together, these amplifiers have specific ratings at 3 ohms. For your next audio system, consider the 2011 JL Audio JX amplifiers for an affordable, high quality amplifier.
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by JL Audio RD500/1)
(previous model, replaced by JL Audio JX500/1D)
Internal Product ID:
This amp is not for competition but in fact it's made for a descent sound and believe me it does puts out the rms that it say it does. I know because my friend had it on his charger and sounded off the hook.
7found this helpful.
JL Audio JX500/1 is so so
I installed this Amp with MTX Audio TR5512D 400rms 2 Ohm. And after 10 minutes (80% of max power) of work, turnes off beacuse is gettin warm I would even say is gettin HOT ! This amp is not that strong, maybe for 300w rms Subwoofer will be ok but not over that Trust me ;-)
6found this helpful.
I really like the JL Audio JX500/1. It has great power pushing my two JL Audio 12W3 speakers. JL Audio is the best investment I've made in car stereo equipment. I've had others Kenwood Rockford Fosgate MTX Kicker etc. None of them compare to JL Audio. Thanks Gregg
5found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
Kicker CXA1800.1 (46CXA18001T)
• 900 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• 1800 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1800 watts x 1 channel @ 1 ohm
• Class D 1 ohms Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• NexD Switching Technology
• Differential-balanced Inputs
• 1000W Class D Mono-block
• Compact and Powerful
• Vega Series Class D Mono 600W Amplifier
• RMS Power: 400W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
• RMS Power: 240W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
• MAX Power: 600W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
• Surface Mount Component Technology
• Compact Universal All-Weather Application
• Variable/Switchable Crossovers On Multi-Channel Models
• 500 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified Monoblock Micro Class D Amplifier
• 180W x 1-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 320W x 1-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 500W x 1-Chan. @ 1 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage