15" Single Pro Series Vented SPL Subwoofer Enclosure
Engineered and manufactured using only the best additives throughout the production cycle. Hardwood MDF combined with true mitered corners and full inset dados. Atrend line of product is built for the high-end niche market.
From design to delivery, Atrend products are tested vigorously to ensure sound quality and accurate engineering. Working with only the latest in computer automated software and machinery, Atrend continues to be a trend setter in the marketplace. Atrend delivers quality results by utilizing only the most efficient engineering and manufacturing processes.
Internal Product ID:
I mean what can I say. I bought a prefab for a cheap price. 37-44hz sound great. Craps out anything below that.
Great little prefab
Built solid. Does what its supposed to do. Tuned at 37z so low end was lacking
Good box for the price
It's bigger, with a big port. So a strong 15" sounds really good in this box. This is as close as you can get to a home made box(which is the best way to go).
A really good box
This box was actually a better one than i expected. It actually came out to be just about the box specs i needed so it made my sub sound really good. I would definitely recommend it.
It makes the subwoofer play some loud bass. The only con would be it's terminals.
Best selling similar products
• 12" Dual Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
• 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard Construction
• Satin Black Panel
• Durable Black Carpet
• Pre-Lined with Poly-Fil
• Gold Speaker Terminals
• Total box volume: 3.7 cubic feet
• 15" Single Vented / Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
• 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction
• Total box volume: 3 cubic feet
• Single double flush baffle
• Port Area: 44"
• Flush Trim Diameter: 15.75"
• 15" Dual Pro Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
• Durable Trunk Liner Finish
• Silver Spring Loaded Terminal Cups
• Completely Miter and Dado Panels
• Glued and Braced with Fasteners
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage