• Android, Bluetooth, iPhone, iPod Integration Kit
• Compatible With 1997-2010 BMW, Mini & Rover Stereos
• Optional 3.5mm AUX and Bluetooth
• Streaming Audio for Android 4.1 and Above
Keep your phone out of the Cracks and In your View, with a Free Belva Universal Vent Mag! This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
**Important for 2005+ BMW X3; 2006+ BMW Z4: If your car falls into this range and has Navigation, CD changer or iPod connection, GROM will work without any reprogramming.
The vehicles below do not require GROM DSP adapter (use analog DSP) and can be installed at stereo or trunk, but audio part will not work until the stereo is programmed (retrofited) to accept CD Changer (bmw calls it “vehicle order”). Please contact your local BMW dealer and ask them to retrofit the stereo to accept CD changer:
This item is currently not eligible for our low price guarantee. This may be due to supply constraints, manufacturer restrictions, or another reason. We're always here to help you get the best price possible so give us a call or email today. Our experts will do their best to build the system that works for you within the rules.
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
June 26, 2015
Good product with disappointing issues.
I purchased this for my 2003 Range Rover HSE with Navigation and the Harman Kardon factory system, to be used with my 160gb iPod Classic. It works well and sounds really clear connection and media wise, however there are a few irritating issues that really detract from the system as a whole. The ipod must be disconnected each time the vehicle is turned off, and plugged back in each time you turn the vehicle back on, but it must be plugged in after the vehicle is running in order to work. Additionally it produces a metallic/digital scratching or screeching noise for a few seconds each time it is connected. It will play from the last point you stopped using a playlist which is nice, however it will periodically stop and reset the playlist when you plug it in which is really odd. Additionally, though you have to press the "info" button several times to get the song names to show up, it won't scroll the names of the album/song/artist at all so you only get to see a few characters of each which is a disappointment. Overall it is a cheaper alternative to replacing the factory head unit to an aftermarket with the same connections, however it does not offer the ease of use and completeness of an aftermarket unit, such as the ability to stay connected after the vehicle is turned off, and consistency. This will work at least until I purchase a full aftermarket headunit with the same features, because it simply does not function as shown in the video's on the site, maybe it's due to the vid being shown on a BMW and not a Range Rover, but personally, I am very dissatisfied with this product.
Best selling similar products
• iSimple Tranzit USB In-Car FM Radio Integration Kit
• Play Music and Charge
• Works with Any Car Stereo
• Audio Playback
• Works with Smart Phones, Tablets, and Other Portable Audio Devices
• 3 Installation Configurations
• 3.5mm Audio Input
• Dash-Mount adaptor
• 4-Pin pass-through design cable
• Type-A female
• USB port
• Control Apps Using Smartphone's Voice Control
• Provides a Reverse Camera Input with Active Parking Guidelines
• 2 Audio/Video Auxiliary Inputs
• Compatible with iOS and Android Systems
Digital FM Transmitter and Car Charger • Up to 100 Digital Channels • USB Charging port • Includes a 3 ft. Audio Cable
• Auxiliary Input Cassette Adapter with Hands-Free Calling
• Compatible with Radios Equipped with a Cassette Player
• Push button for Controlling Phone Functions
• Narrow wire Construction
• Cable Designed Specifically for the Harsh Mobile Environment
Internal Product ID: