• Video in-motion (VIM) Activation Module
• Retains functionality of Factory-installed Navigation System for passenger access at any time
• Designed for OEM equipment only
• Allows onscreen access to Factory Bluetooth Keypad
• Allows for Navigation Destination Address Entry at anytime
• Dimensions: 3.5"L x 2.5"W x 7"H
The CRUX VIMLR-88 is an interface that activates the Video in-motion features in Land Rover vehicles that are equipped with Touchscreen Navigation Systems - Versions 1 and 2. Allows fixed menus & aftermarket safety devices to function with the factory-installed navigation system (e.g. safety vision rear-view cameras*).
Product Liability Disclaimer:This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
•Video In Motion Bypass Module for select 2013-2017 Pioneer/Clarion/Jensen Radios
• Auto Parking Brake Bypass Interface
• Simple 3-Wire Installation
• Will Work w/Future Software Updates
• Video Unlock trigger module
• Unlocks video playback for aftermarket radios while vehicle is in motion
• Works with all popular brand radios like Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine and more
• No Programming Required
Internal Product ID: