Access exclusive offers, news and more.
1800W Peak (900W RMS) 10" Series Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
• 900Watts RMS
•1,800 Watts Max
• Non-transfer spruce pulp cone
• Polyether foam suround
• Die-cast aluminum basket
• Overcompensating motor structure
• Pre-wired terminals
Internal Product ID:
I would recomend this sub to everyone looking for a solid good sounding sub.i have mine in a sealed box and the bass is amazing
2found this helpful.
Instead of paying a high price for a sony or pioneer or even a kicker this sub is absolutely outstanding
1found this helpful.
This is a great sub for the dollar ive had a few more expensive and this sub bombs the others.i would recomend this sub for either sealed or ported enclosures.
1found this helpful.
Really great value
Recommend this item for big bump. Lol they work amazing. Buy 4 instead of 2.
Best selling similar products
Rockford Fosgate Punch P2D2-10
• 600W Peak
• 300W RMS
• Dual 2 ohm
• Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Paper Cone
• VAST Surround
• Dual Linear Spiders
• Woven Tinsel Leads
• CEA-2031 Compliant
• Flex-Fit Basket
• 800W Max
• 200W RMS
• Poly-Coated Paper Cone
• Foamed Rubber Surround
• Stamped Steel Shallow Mount Basket
• Vented Motor Structure
• Dual 2" 4-Layer Voice Coils
NVX VCW104 Version 3 (VCW104v3)
• RMS Power Range: 650-800 watts
• Pressed Paper Cone Carbon Fiber Top
• Dual 4-ohm Voice Coil
• High Excursion Foam Surround
• Dual Progressive Spiders with Integrated Tinsel Leads
JL Audio 10W1v3-2 10" 2-Ohm Subwoofer
• Sensitivity: 83.9 dB
• Mounting depth: 4.60 "
• Customizable Trim Ring
• Vented Reinforcement Collar
• DMA-Optimized Motor System
• Floating Cone Attach Method
• Interlocking Cone and Dust Cap
• 1400 Watts Max
• 700 Watts RMS
• Non Pressed Paper Cone
• High Quality Pressed Foam Surround
• Heavy Gauge Steel Basket
• Customized Rubber Gasket
• Round Shape PP Vacuum Dust Cap
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage